tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Australia
-- DJ whore/promo thread
Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »


Posted by dan_essential on Oct-24-2008 10:18:

UR Horizon, UR Future | dan_essential

Spun another joyous mix! A few classic fantastic big room tunes, and a few rocking newbies!
Hope you guys / gals N-Joy the mix!!!



Email: daniel_v01@hotmail.com

1. Tremur – Meia Lua (Steve Gibbs Remix)
2. Chimera State – Serenity (Club Mix)
3. Greg Puppa & Clybourne – Falling (Tim Grube Vocal Mix)
4. Andy Moor – Fake Away (The Blizzard Remix)
5. Danjo & Styles – Duende 2008 (Danjo’s Kanova Guitar Remix)
6. Whiteroom ft. Amy Cooper – Someday (Vocal Mix)
7. Above & Beyond & Andy Moor - Air For Life (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
8. Sindre Eide Vs. Aimar ft. Layla J - Desert Snow (Heatbeat Remix)
9. Trance X-Treme – My Naked Soul (Peter Martijn Wijnia Remix)
10. Simon Bostock – Twisted Edge (Original Mix)
11. Aethna – Enigma (Dave 202 Remix)
12. Anguilla Project – Refractory (Andrelli Blue ‘Spainish Touch’ Mix)
13. Mike Koglin Vs. P.O.S – Untitled Audio (Nitrous Oxide Remix)

Duration: 80mins
Bit Rate: 320 Kbps

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u2dnqi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ0SSXCG


Posted by Deeman on Oct-28-2008 13:39:

Chasing Fractals - Denham Jay

70 mins 320kbs (161 Mb)

01. Midimal - Control Yourself (Original Mix)
02. Sun Control Species - Logical Level (Original Mix)
03. Trancemission - Groovy Tuesday (Original Mix)
04. Timedrained - Alexanderplatz (Original Mix)
05. Drone - The Blackroom (Original Mix)
06. Mute - Space N Time (Original Mix)
07. Odiseo - The Flow (Original Mix)
08. Freq, Ace Ventura - Short Life Again (Ace ventura Remix)
09. Ace Ventura - The Spark (Original Mix)
10. Liquid Soul - Out Of The Blue (Original Mix)
11. Vaishiyas - Confusedanced (Original Mix)
12. Egorhythmia - Night sight (Original Mix)
13. Ritmo - Wake Up (Original Mix)

Download Here


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-28-2008 23:42:

whats a fractal?


Posted by Deeman on Oct-28-2008 23:58:

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon_Teapot
whats a fractal?



The Answer To Your Question


Posted by m1kest4r on Oct-29-2008 03:08:

Been a while since i've posted something in here but any feedback would be nice guys I'm hoping to try get some gigs in the near future too so keep my name in mind... :P



http://rapidshare.com/files/1585256..._november08.mp3

tracklist in easy to read format

01. Dana Bergquist & Peder G - Spring
02. 16 Bit Lolitas - Murder Weapon
03. Fernando Ehrhardt - South Sun
04. Tam Cooper - Galactica (Jimpster Remix)
05. Pryda - Wakanpi
06. 16 Bit Lolitas - 5 To 12
07. Pryda - Evouh
08. Dirt Crew - Get Raw (Baumel & Dos Santos' Threesixty Mix)
09. Phoenix - Rise Up (D-Dub Mix)
10. Home Video - That You Might (Sasha's Invol2ver Remix)


Posted by Philby on Oct-29-2008 07:05:

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon_Teapot
whats a fractal?


i thought you would have known that maths boy!


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-30-2008 03:37:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
i thought you would have known that maths boy!


i have studied fractals, i was just checking

by the way rock boy i sent you an email


Posted by Deeman on Oct-30-2008 06:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon_Teapot
i was just checking


To see if I knew what they were?

LOL


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-30-2008 09:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Deeman
To see if I knew what they were?

LOL


yeah its pretty lame but not as lame as putting something in the name of a mix that you dont know about

actually it probably is


Posted by EgosXII on Oct-30-2008 11:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon_Teapot
yeah its pretty lame but not as lame as putting something in the name of a mix that you dont know about

actually it probably is


sif anyone would really do that tho?

pretty weird of you to assume nobody except you knows what fractal means...


Posted by Teflon_Teapot on Oct-30-2008 23:47:

quote:
Originally posted by EgosXII
sif anyone would really do that tho?

pretty weird of you to assume nobody except you knows what fractal means...


when did i assume nobody knew about fractals except me? generalising abit much?


Posted by SQ-K on Nov-02-2008 03:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Deeman
Chasing Fractals - Denham Jay

70 mins 320kbs (161 Mb)

01. Midimal - Control Yourself (Original Mix)
02. Sun Control Species - Logical Level (Original Mix)
03. Trancemission - Groovy Tuesday (Original Mix)
04. Timedrained - Alexanderplatz (Original Mix)
05. Drone - The Blackroom (Original Mix)
06. Mute - Space N Time (Original Mix)
07. Odiseo - The Flow (Original Mix)
08. Freq, Ace Ventura - Short Life Again (Ace ventura Remix)
09. Ace Ventura - The Spark (Original Mix)
10. Liquid Soul - Out Of The Blue (Original Mix)
11. Vaishiyas - Confusedanced (Original Mix)
12. Egorhythmia - Night sight (Original Mix)
13. Ritmo - Wake Up (Original Mix)

Download Here


i am seriously enjoying this set. top stuff.


Posted by dan_essential on Nov-02-2008 12:44:

Discovery - Paul van Dyk Influences | by dan_essential

Paul's mixes and productions have been a great influence over the past 10 years for my social affinity for electronic music/DJing. I've been wanting to mix a set, which shows some of his most reknowned tunes, and also tunes he banged out from 1998 till today. Of course there are many prods of Paul's that are not there, like Nothing But You, Buenaventura, Working etc, but 2 and a 1/2 hours isn't enough..hehe

The whole set is mixed at 141-143 BPM and gradually builds in age; first hour or so is 98 till roughly 03, then where the break is, shoots off from 04 till 2008. All legit tunes. Will upload the set 'another sunday.' Two decks, one mixer, awesome music!

Here's the tracklist:

1. DJ Dan - Needle Damage (Needle Dubbage Mix)
2. Members of Mayday - 10 In 01 (Paul van Dyk Club Mix)
3. Donald – Weekend Wonder (Donald & Giles Mix)
4. Maurice – Feline (Original Mix)
5. Marcos & JK Walker - Apache 7 (Marcos Mix)
6. Dominion – Lost Without You (Zanzibars Main Room Dub Mix)
7. Paul van Dyk – We Are Alive (Original Vocal Mix)
8. Tilt ft. Paul van Dyk - Rendezvous (Quadraphonic Mix)
9. Project Medusa – Eclipse (Exor Original Mix)
10. Faraway Project – Without Fear (Goldenscan’s Close to Home Mix)
11. Yves Deruyter – Feel Free (Jam X & De Leon Dumonde Remix)
12. Wellenrausch – On The Run (M.O.R.P.H. Vs. Van Eyden Experience)
13. Ron Hagen & Pascal M – Dream of the Siren (Original Mix)
14. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (E-Werk Club Mix)

15. Sandler – Theme Song (Sandler Remix)
16. Jas Van Houten – Heavens Gate (Original Mix)
17. Cern – The Message (Northern Mix)
18. Sam Sharp – Deep (Deep Mix)
19. RVDB – Timeless (Ron Van Den Beuken Remix)
20. Paul van Dyk ft. Second Sun – Crush (I Know You Want Me) (PvD’s Album Mix)
21. Paul van Dyk ft. Rea Garvey – Let Go - (PVD Club Mix)
22. Giuseppe Ottaviani ft. Stephen Pickup - No More Alone (Jon O'Bir Remix)
23. Filo & Peri ft. Eric Lumiere – Shine On (Activa Remix)
24. Paul van Dyk & Starkillers ft. Ashley Tomberlin – New York City (Cream Ibiza Nights Mix)
25. Super8 & P.O.S. pres. Aalto - 5 + Cressida - 6am (Kyau & Albert Rmx)
26. John Gibbons & Scimon Tist – Beautiful Filth (Paul Webster Remix)
27. Jon O'Bir - Ways and Means (Paul van Dyk Remix)
28. Paul van Dyk ft. Vega 4 – Time Of Our Lives (UK Club Mix)


Posted by Philby on Nov-02-2008 13:03:

quote:
Originally posted by dan_essential
Discovery - Paul van Dyk Influences | by dan_essential

Paul's mixes and productions have been a great influence over the past 10 years for my social affinity for electronic music/DJing. I've been wanting to mix a set, which shows some of his most reknowned tunes, and also tunes he banged out from 1998 till today. Of course there are many prods of Paul's that are not there, like Nothing But You, Buenaventura, Working etc, but 2 and a 1/2 hours isn't enough..hehe

The whole set is mixed at 141-143 BPM and gradually builds in age; first hour or so is 98 till roughly 03, then where the break is, shoots off from 04 till 2008. All legit tunes. Will upload the set 'another sunday.' Two decks, one mixer, awesome music!

Here's the tracklist:

1. DJ Dan - Needle Damage (Needle Dubbage Mix)
2. Members of Mayday - 10 In 01 (Paul van Dyk Club Mix)
3. Donald – Weekend Wonder (Donald & Giles Mix)
4. Maurice – Feline (Original Mix)
5. Marcos & JK Walker - Apache 7 (Marcos Mix)
6. Dominion – Lost Without You (Zanzibars Main Room Dub Mix)
7. Paul van Dyk – We Are Alive (Original Vocal Mix)
8. Tilt ft. Paul van Dyk - Rendezvous (Quadraphonic Mix)
9. Project Medusa – Eclipse (Exor Original Mix)
10. Faraway Project – Without Fear (Goldenscan’s Close to Home Mix)
11. Yves Deruyter – Feel Free (Jam X & De Leon Dumonde Remix)
12. Wellenrausch – On The Run (M.O.R.P.H. Vs. Van Eyden Experience)
13. Ron Hagen & Pascal M – Dream of the Siren (Original Mix)
14. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (E-Werk Club Mix)

15. Sandler – Theme Song (Sandler Remix)
16. Jas Van Houten – Heavens Gate (Original Mix)
17. Cern – The Message (Northern Mix)
18. Sam Sharp – Deep (Deep Mix)
19. RVDB – Timeless (Ron Van Den Beuken Remix)
20. Paul van Dyk ft. Second Sun – Crush (I Know You Want Me) (PvD’s Album Mix)
21. Paul van Dyk ft. Rea Garvey – Let Go - (PVD Club Mix)
22. Giuseppe Ottaviani ft. Stephen Pickup - No More Alone (Jon O'Bir Remix)
23. Filo & Peri ft. Eric Lumiere – Shine On (Activa Remix)
24. Paul van Dyk & Starkillers ft. Ashley Tomberlin – New York City (Cream Ibiza Nights Mix)
25. Super8 & P.O.S. pres. Aalto - 5 + Cressida - 6am (Kyau & Albert Rmx)
26. John Gibbons & Scimon Tist – Beautiful Filth (Paul Webster Remix)
27. Jon O'Bir - Ways and Means (Paul van Dyk Remix)
28. Paul van Dyk ft. Vega 4 – Time Of Our Lives (UK Club Mix)



err
you seem to be missing something


Posted by Slade on Nov-02-2008 14:11:

apart from good taste?


Posted by Philby on Nov-02-2008 14:43:

quote:
Originally posted by Teknoscaper.
apart from good taste?


pfft like you can talk.
how is ves stalking going for you?


Posted by Slade on Nov-02-2008 14:53:

Not sure dude, can you fill me in?


Posted by Deeman on Nov-02-2008 22:55:

quote:
Originally posted by SQ-K
i am seriously enjoying this set. top stuff.


Thanks heaps man

I recorded that at 140 bpm for Nexus but if you have the means, play it at 132 - 134. The sound is much deeper and progressive


Posted by dan_essential on Nov-03-2008 08:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Teknoscaper.
apart from good taste?


I have enough of that, and plus, why would you knock the taste, taking into account there are tunes PVD smashed out as much as his own tunes? You saying van dyk has no taste?..ignorant fak..lol

Philbyyyyyyyyy..lol

Hey Denham, set rox dude!..i'll send u a link for the van dyk set i did, i'm sure you'll like his old stuff, fan boy energy set 03!


Posted by Philby on Nov-04-2008 08:52:

quote:
Originally posted by dan_essential
I have enough of that, and plus, why would you knock the taste, taking into account there are tunes PVD smashed out as much as his own tunes? You saying van dyk has no taste?..ignorant fak..lol

Philbyyyyyyyyy..lol

Hey Denham, set rox dude!..i'll send u a link for the van dyk set i did, i'm sure you'll like his old stuff, fan boy energy set 03!


seriously man
how can you put 'we are alive' instead of 'out there' or 'tell me why' or anything else off out there and back. needle damage is fun though haha, from that essential mix at the gallery with pete tong


Posted by dan_essential on Nov-04-2008 09:37:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
seriously man
how can you put 'we are alive' instead of 'out there' or 'tell me why' or anything else off out there and back. needle damage is fun though haha, from that essential mix at the gallery with pete tong


DUDE! I was going to put the riddle in but had so many tunes to choose from!..haha...

OMGOSH! That's where I got needle damage from. san fran set 5, fukn mad hour of his!


Posted by xmike on Nov-04-2008 10:47:

For those who missed my nexus set, or those who want to experience it again, here is pretty much what i played - minus a few and plus many others. its VERY HOUSEY, and different to what i usually play, but its choc full of bouncey goodness! i guess this is my attempt at a more mainstream set without conforming to shit music.

xmike - Sub130
===============
Quality: 192kbps
Duration: 75mins
Size: 103mb
===============
01 Max Graham - Carbine
02 Pryda - Wakanapi
03 KOS - Azteca (Stadium)
04 Hydroid - The Eternal (R.O.R)
05 Passenger 10 - Mirage (EDX)
06 Dataworx vs Dekay - Control in a Bubblepop (JS Mashup)
07 Hybrid - Formula of Fear (Uberzone)
08 Ian Oliver - Bucovina
09 Chris Reece - Suave
10 Mason - The Ridge (Tommy Trash)
11 Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff
12 MK & Funkagenda - Arena (Club)
13 Chris lake ft Nastala - Start Again
14 David West & Inkfish - Hello Piano
15 Joonas Hahmo - Cocktail Bar
16 Jaytech - Special X
17 Moussa Clarke - She wants him (Blake Jarrell)


Posted by Philby on Nov-04-2008 11:07:

quote:
Originally posted by kibnetc
Heres a new mix of mine. Should be a bit better than my not so serious vocal mix i did a couple of weeks ago. Its a bit techy, a bit uplifiting and a bit driving. Can almost say its got some mongrel to it. You just may enjoy it philby lol

Wacky Wavy Inflatable Arm Flailing October Mix



1. Jochen Miller & Artento Divini - No Backup
2. Cor Fijneman - The White Socrates (Koi Remix)
3. Joop - 3008 (DJ Preach Full Mix)
4. Marcel Woods - Musical Madness (Take One)
5. Mark Norman - Restart
6. Orjan Nilsen - Vivida
7. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (Club Mix)
8. David Forbes - Harpoon
9. Bart Claessen & Dave Schiemann - Madness (Super8 & Tab Remix)
10. K90 - Hyper Intelligence 2008 (Ian Betts Remix)
11. John Askew - Fade To Black
12. Digital Nature & Manuel le Saux - Pretender (Ben Gold Remix)
13. Dave 202 - Fireball

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ILPQ6TDW

192kbs

enjoy


hahaha
this is mad
much better


Posted by Light The Fuse on Nov-05-2008 01:27:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
'out there'


mad tune i forgot about that one


Posted by Philby on Nov-05-2008 09:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
mad tune i forgot about that one


of course it is mad. all the tunes i suggest are mad


Pages (65): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.