tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Tracklist Requests / Postings
-- [PODCAST] Chris Liebing - CLR Podcast Tracklists Archive
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-09-2009 05:25:

CLR Podcast | 015 | Chris Liebing live at Fabric, London added to itunes podcast
link you can find in in download folder

recorded May 24th at Fabric, London


Posted by knacker on Jun-11-2009 19:45:

Re: Chris Liebing - CLR Podcast

quote:
Originally posted by IVI IL

CLR Podcast | 010 | Tommy Four Seven

Tracklist:

11. Metalogic - Deterrent - [Nachstrom Schallplatten]


Nice!!


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-16-2009 14:06:

CLR Podcast | 016 | Brian Sanhaji live added to download folder
also available at podcast

p.s. mates, have a question: DO I NEED TO UPLOAD THEM TO MEGAUPLOAD? or it's stupid timeloss?


Posted by summermadness on Jun-16-2009 14:23:

quote:
Originally posted by IVI IL
CLR Podcast | 016 | Brian Sanhaji live added to download folder
also available at podcast

p.s. mates, have a question: DO I NEED TO UPLOAD THEM TO MEGAUPLOAD? or it's stupid timeloss?



too much music, so little time
for my part: I apprechate it very much


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-16-2009 17:12:

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
too much music, so little time
oh, yes, agree... even didn't listen 3 last podcasts well, only while drive

but the main question is from where do you downloading this podcast - from I-Tunes or from download folder?


Posted by summermadness on Jun-17-2009 09:57:

CLR Podcast | 010 | Tommy Four Seven

Tracklist:

01. Remute - Joking About Death (James Kronier Remix) - [Shooting Elvis]
02. Mike Dehnert - Two - [Fachwerk Records]
03. Material Object - Stalefish (Kyle Geiger Remix) - [Perc Trax]
04. Brian Sanhaji - Critical Mass (Tommy Four Seven Remix) - [CLR]
05. Hardcell - Strob - [Drumcode]
06. Man Like Me - London Town (Tommy Four Seven Remix) - [Our Time]
07. Tommy Four Seven - Surma - [White]
08. Cari Lekebusch - Utopia - [H-Productions]
09. Sinisa Tamamovic - Zad - [Stolen Moments]
10. Perc - Submit - [CLR]
11. Metalogic - Deterrent - [Nachstrom Schallplatten]
12. Hardcell - Neo Acid - [Drumcode]
13. Terence Fixmer - Machine (Speedy J Remix) - [Electric Deluxe]
14. Miro Pajic - Staring At The Dark - [Proper NYC]
15. MFS - Anubis - [Dead Riot]


Posted by summermadness on Jun-17-2009 14:18:

quote:
Originally posted by IVI IL
oh, yes, agree... even didn't listen 3 last podcasts well, only while drive

but the main question is from where do you downloading this podcast - from I-Tunes or from download folder?



just from the download-folder...
by the way: do you have an ipod? when I try to copy the MP3 on it, it won't be displayed on my iTunes... it's just those mp3s from this podcast


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-17-2009 14:55:

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
just from the download-folder...
by the way: do you have an ipod? when I try to copy the MP3 on it, it won't be displayed on my iTunes... it's just those mp3s from this podcast

listen almost all my music on Ipod
try to download from Podcast or may be make able to listen podcasts on I-Tunes or I-Pod... even dunno the reason of this problem

try this link, mate http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=306980805


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-17-2009 15:06:

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
CLR Podcast | 010 | Tommy Four Seven

Tracklist:

02. Mike Dehnert - Two - [Fachwerk Records]


thank you!


Posted by summermadness on Jun-17-2009 15:22:

thanks m8 but it still doesn't worl I copy it and I "see" it nowhere and I have to use an alternative iPodCopyManager to delete it again... don't know whats wrong there... thanks anyway


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-22-2009 20:29:

CLR Podcast | 017 | Ben Klock added to download folder
also U can download it at podcast in I-Tunes


Posted by summermadness on Jun-24-2009 19:07:

Podcast011:
01. 00:00 ID
02. 07:31 ID
03. 12:35 ID
04. 18:00 ID
05. 21:19 ID
06. 24:05 ID
07. 27:10 ID
08. 29:55 Perc - Submit
09. 33:58 ID
10. 37:27 ID
11. 40:54 ID (well known)
12. 47:11 ID
13. 51:03 ID

track 07 is nice!!

are we the only ones again, IVL?


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-24-2009 19:15:

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
are we the only ones again, IVL?

sooner or later smbd will join us so let's keep it alive

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
Podcast011:
01. 00:00 ID
02. 07:31 ID
03. 12:35 ID
04. 18:00 ID
05. 21:19 ID
06. 24:05 ID
07. 27:10 ID
08. 29:55 Perc - Submit
09. 33:58 ID
10. 37:27 ID
11. 40:54 ID (well known)
12. 47:11 ID
13. 51:03 ID
podcast 011???


Posted by summermadness on Jun-24-2009 19:17:

yes?! I'm late


Posted by summermadness on Jun-24-2009 21:08:

oh I saw, that there is already a tracklist for 011! lol


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-25-2009 06:11:

quote:
Originally posted by summermadness
oh I saw, that there is already a tracklist for 011! lol


Posted by Spideros on Jun-25-2009 15:08:

Chris Liebing & Adam Beyer - The CLR Podcast 013

Tracklist:
01. Polder - Size (Nihad Tule remix) - [100% Pure]
02. Hemanez - Served - [Quartz]
03. Paul Ritch - The Wolf (Slam Remix)
04. Mladen Tomic - Tanga - [MKT]
05. Remute - Joking About Death - [Shooting Elvis]
06. A .Mochi - Black Out - [Figure]
07. Joseph Capriati - Kontrol Room - [Drumcode]
08. Reshuffle - The Upper Shelf
09. Adam Beyer - Remainings III (Dahlbäck & Beyer Remix) - [Drumcode]
10. Chris Liebing - Auf Und Ab - [CLR]
11. Planetary Assault Systems - Mark Me - [Ostgut Ton]
12. Christian Fischer - Chiffre (Mark Broom Remix)
13. Adam Beyer & Joel Mull - Forming Dice (Sydenham Remix) - [Drumcode]
14. Tommy Four Seven - Surma (Speedy J Dub Tool)


cheers !!!


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-25-2009 17:49:

quote:
Originally posted by Spideros
Chris Liebing & Adam Beyer - The CLR Podcast 013

Tracklist:
01. Polder - Size (Nihad Tule remix) - [100% Pure]
02. Hemanez - Served - [Quartz]
03. Paul Ritch - The Wolf (Slam Remix)
04. Mladen Tomic - Tanga - [MKT]
05. Remute - Joking About Death - [Shooting Elvis]
06. A .Mochi - Black Out - [Figure]
07. Joseph Capriati - Kontrol Room - [Drumcode]
08. Reshuffle - The Upper Shelf
09. Adam Beyer - Remainings III (Dahlbäck & Beyer Remix) - [Drumcode]
10. Chris Liebing - Auf Und Ab - [CLR]
11. Planetary Assault Systems - Mark Me - [Ostgut Ton]
12. Christian Fischer - Chiffre (Mark Broom Remix)
13. Adam Beyer & Joel Mull - Forming Dice (Sydenham Remix) - [Drumcode]
14. Tommy Four Seven - Surma (Speedy J Dub Tool)


cheers !!!


yeahhh, where did you find it? thanks a lot m8!


Posted by Spideros on Jun-25-2009 19:36:

^^^ there was a page witch links and this tl


Posted by IVI IL on Jun-29-2009 15:49:

CLR Podcast | 018 | Pfirter added with tracklist
right now U can download it at podcast in I-Tunes
download link is in download folder


Posted by summermadness on Jul-03-2009 12:57:

great episode with adam beyer!


Posted by IVI IL on Jul-06-2009 22:38:

new CLR Podcast | 019 with A. Mochi added

Tracklist:
01. Planetary Assault Systems - Whoodoo (Ostgut Ton)
02. Mirai - Sabbath (Resoud)
03. Brian Ffar - Billy Bought A Laser - Pan-Pot Remix (Siteholder)
04. Chris Liebing - Auf und davon (CLR)
05. A.Mochi - Whiplash (Figure)
06. Side B - Corn Panic (Gemini)
07. Pfirter - De A Poco (Figure)
08. Joseph Capriati - Kontrol Room (Drumcode)
09. A.Mochi - Harvester edit (Figure)
10. Dustin_Zahn - Stranger To Stability - Len Faki podium mix (Rekids)
11. Joel Mull&Adam Beyer - Forming Dies - Jerome Sydenham Remix (Drumcode)
12. Len Faki - BX3 (Ostgut Ton)
13. A.Mochi - Black Out (Figure)


Posted by IVI IL on Jul-13-2009 14:26:

CLR Podcast | 020 | Speedy J. added with tracklist
right now U can download it at podcast in I-Tunes or U can find
download link is in download folder


Posted by Arteh on Jul-13-2009 18:04:

woot i cant find last speedy J tl o.O


Posted by Sisior on Jul-16-2009 21:14:

Speedy J:

01. Agoria - Baboul Hair Cuttin (Radio Slave Remix)
02. Syncom Data - Beyond the stars (Speedy J remix)
03. Duoteque - Logo
04. Pig and Dan - Eiffel Nights
05. Terence Fixmer - Hypnose (Radio Slave nose to the floor remix)
06. James Ruskin - Sabre
07. Collabs ft Speedy J Chris Liebing - Part03_106_Noise
08. Speedy J - Red Shift
09. Inigo Kennedy - Preliminary Statements
10. Acid Circus - Vsnares
11. Poni Hoax - Hypercommunication (alter ego remix)
12. Tommy Four Seven - Surma (Speedy J dub tool)
13. Len Faki - My Black Sheep - Samuel L. Session's Bang The Drum Mix
14. Phil Kieran - I love You (Adam Beyer & Lenk Dub)


Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.