tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- Promoters Please Book The Following
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »

Posted by MSZ on Nov-05-2011 02:20:

shankar do you have any advice for people that are wanting to setup nights? because sometimes the options available are not the right taste.

Posted by Adam420 on Nov-05-2011 20:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
ill better wait to listen to fake shitty techno at Kazantip opening in August )

You look like a gay

Posted by Shankar on Nov-06-2011 00:18:

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
shankar do you have any advice for people that are wanting to setup nights? because sometimes the options available are not the right taste.

Build your crowd and put lots of passion into the party. Last thing you want to do is to lose lots of money on the event.

Posted by Shankar on Nov-06-2011 17:41:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I did not know that.

Posted by MSZ on Nov-06-2011 19:37:

driveby

comin dec 14th.

but say... better name than all posted, GABE. he can work in FW. shankar do itttt.

Posted by MSZ on Nov-06-2011 19:39:

Posted by Shankar on Nov-06-2011 20:14:

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
driveby

comin dec 14th.

Knowing the promoters behind this event, I cannot say I will be attending this event for sure.

Posted by Shankar on Nov-06-2011 20:15:

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
but say... better name than all posted, GABE. he can work in FW. shankar do itttt.

Gabe would be nice for sure. Not sure if Footwork would be up for it though.

Posted by MSZ on Nov-06-2011 20:18:

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
Knowing the promoters behind this event, I cannot say I will be attending this event for sure.

wait, why. details.

Posted by Shankar on Nov-06-2011 21:03:

message me on Skype. I'll tell you over there

Posted by Yohan on Nov-08-2011 18:08:

Satoshi Fumi at a patio or open beach party. Mmmm... summery prog happiness

Posted by Adam420 on Nov-08-2011 18:14:

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
Satoshi Fumi at a patio or open beach party. Mmmm... summery prog happiness

Yea right!

Posted by Orko on Nov-08-2011 19:13:

LTJ Bukem

Posted by mnemonic. on Nov-09-2011 03:26:

Re: Promoters Please Book The Following

I agree with ever single one of those names. Though I don't really know a third of them, the remaining ones indicate you ave a pimptastic taste in music. Someone needs to make that happen!

quote:
Originally posted by Takayuki
Maybe someone can tell me why most of if not all of these DJ's have played in Montreal but trying to get them to come to Toronto seems like an impossibility?

It seems like Footwork has become the elitist playground for Techno, but please correct me if I am wrong. With such rare bookings as Maceo Plex not too long ago (Wrongbar?), I am baffled as to why atleast one these DJ's haven't hit Toronto.

So please... purrrrrtttty please bring some of these talented individuals here so I don't always have to travel to Montreal!

=================================
Deep House/Progressive/Tech House/Techno
=================================
Guy J
Henry Saiz
Gui Boratto
Hernan Cattaneo
Quivver
Alex Di Stefano
Alan Fitzpatrick
Christian Smith
Umek
Stan Kolev
Kosmas Epsilon
Jay Lumen
Criss Source
Alter Breed
Cid Inc
Dousk
Eelke Kleijn
Nick Warren
Amine Edge
Blackfeel Wite
Bobby Deep
dPen
Dinka
Paronator
Mango
Luke Porter
Hypnotic Duo
Martin Roth
Stanley Ross
Pig & Dan
Solee
Jerome Sydenham
NDKj
Dataworx
Oliver Lieb
Terry Lee Brown Jr.
Aki Bergen
Tube & Berger
Christos Fourkis
Nikola Gala

Plenty more to list... but that is all I can think of right at this moment

Posted by Takayuki on Nov-09-2011 05:29:

quote:
Hi guys,
Organizing events for over 7 years now, Shakti Collective has had the opportunity to bring plenty of artists and names. As someone mentioned above, while in the beginning we devoted ourselves to bringing mostly Psy-Prog artists, in the past few years we have expanded on bringing also acts from other genres of music that in my opinion do not get enough recognition and attention in our city. We had the pleasure to host acts such as Atmos, Fiord, Beckers, Ticon, Sensient, James Harcourt, Shades of Grey, Simon Baring, Johnson (Fusi and Johnson, True Lies), La Baaz, Solead, Freq, Fitalic, Brisker and Magitman, Animaltek, Solid Snake and other interesting and passionate artists, and we are not stopping there! The biggest problem in bringing small-time act to our beloved city is lack of venues. I think that our local crowd (not to offend, but we are very choosy and spoiled) always thinks twice about where a certain party is being held. Our folks always try to go party in places that are big and spacey, within a certain distance of the downtown core and always keep cover prices in check. Unfortunately, due to limited venue choices in Toronto, it is not always easy to accommodate our patrons. We try to keep our party experiences as pleasant and as affordable as possible. In order to do that, we must always rely on your support. Please stay respectful, understanding and keep the vibe alive . We have another great year ahead of us with many great artists to visit our city (and even a few surprises!). We hope to see all of you on our dancefloors.

Regards

Boris & The Shakti Collective

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread as I am very pleased to get some direct feedback from a promoter such as yourself. I have always payed close attention to the artists you have booked in the past and they are always quality!

I would also like to take the time to say thank you to all the promoters who have brought in diverse talent over the years (Shakti Collective, Platform, Ozmosis, Activate, Embrace and the many others that I have missed). Without you I know our city would be extremely stale compared to our current weekly bookings. I know my elitist request list of artists is not always a feasible option but I hope to see some of these faces in due time!

P.S. Shankar please bring Symphonix, Neelix, Peter Gun and Kasey Taylor.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by mnemonic.
I agree with ever single one of those names. Though I don't really know a third of them, the remaining ones indicate you ave a pimptastic taste in music. Someone needs to make that happen!

That list is monstrous! If there was a festival with all those names attending I think I would have a premature heart attack before I even got to the event!

Posted by chris1011 on Nov-09-2011 05:49:

Seeing Cid Inc and his relentless set of pure groove would make me jizz my pants like 15 times during the set

Posted by Shankar on Nov-09-2011 06:12:

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Seeing Cid Inc and his relentless set of pure groove would make me jizz my pants like 15 times during the set

Start jizzing right now

Cid Inc Live @ Sol Solar 7 Years Anniversary, Bahrein, Buenos Aires 01.10.11 DL Enabled! by Cid Inc

Posted by infinity HiGH on Nov-09-2011 08:16:

Somebody please book Steve Lawler circa 2001-2004...

Posted by Vanos on Nov-09-2011 09:03:

quote:
Symphonix, Neelix, Peter Gun and Kasey Taylor

Some names from back in the day )), whats peter gun up to nowadays? prog-techno?

Posted by chris1011 on Nov-09-2011 14:16:

quote:
Start jizzing right now

Cid Inc Live @ Sol Solar 7 Years Anniversary, Bahrein, Buenos Aires 01.10.11 DL Enabled! by Cid Inc

Oh god, thx for the share mate

I can just imagine this at Stereo..

Or I'd settle for Guv if he gets booked in my city

Posted by jad on Jan-23-2012 20:01:

Layo and Buswacka please!!

Posted by Intangible on Jan-24-2012 03:28:

Solomun please and thank you

Solomun Live @ CocoricÚ Halloween, Italy - 31-10-2011 by R_co

Posted by [dave-Da-rave] on Feb-02-2012 07:08:

Henry Saiz is in Montreal March 17 as per his website, which is a Saturday. Some promoter make it happen, book him for the night before!

Posted by Nicolas Oliver on Feb-02-2012 18:08:

quote:
Hi guys,
Organizing events for over 7 years now, Shakti Collective has had the opportunity to bring plenty of artists and names. As someone mentioned above, while in the beginning we devoted ourselves to bringing mostly Psy-Prog artists, in the past few years we have expanded on bringing also acts from other genres of music that in my opinion do not get enough recognition and attention in our city. We had the pleasure to host acts such as Atmos, Fiord, Beckers, Ticon, Sensient, James Harcourt, Shades of Grey, Simon Baring, Johnson (Fusi and Johnson, True Lies), La Baaz, Solead, Freq, Fitalic, Brisker and Magitman, Animaltek, Solid Snake and other interesting and passionate artists, and we are not stopping there! The biggest problem in bringing small-time act to our beloved city is lack of venues. I think that our local crowd (not to offend, but we are very choosy and spoiled) always thinks twice about where a certain party is being held. Our folks always try to go party in places that are big and spacey, within a certain distance of the downtown core and always keep cover prices in check. Unfortunately, due to limited venue choices in Toronto, it is not always easy to accommodate our patrons. We try to keep our party experiences as pleasant and as affordable as possible. In order to do that, we must always rely on your support. Please stay respectful, understanding and keep the vibe alive . We have another great year ahead of us with many great artists to visit our city (and even a few surprises!). We hope to see all of you on our dancefloors.

Regards

Boris & The Shakti Collective

Posted by Nicolas Oliver on Feb-02-2012 18:08:

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
Seems like you dont appreciate techno ), each of those artists have been at the top of the techno chart more or less recently and that means they are doing something right )))

p.s. need this guy in TO guy too:

^ this is techno and not villalabia

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »