tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - West Coast / Las Vegas
-- #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »

Posted by Tosh on Feb-22-2012 23:43:

#GroupTherapyLA

Info to come in about a week is what I am hearing

Posted by bigperf on Feb-23-2012 02:08:

above and beyond have had their first half of 2012 scheduled since late 2011, so only a few dates that have been open. im going to go out on a limb and guess a friday in may when robbie returns to LA on a saturday. its worked out that way dec 2010 and one other recent time.

Posted by in2muzikk on Feb-23-2012 08:05:

Re: #GroupTherapyLA

quote:
Originally posted by Tosh

Info to come in about a week is what I am hearing

Posted by Quazar on Feb-23-2012 08:27:

I remember hearing a couple of months ago that Insomniac was going to do another A&B show. (Think I heard it on here, actually)

Hurry up and release the date! Haven't seen them since TATW 350!

Posted by in2muzikk on Feb-23-2012 08:46:

quote:
Originally posted by Quazar Hurry up and release the date! Haven't seen them since TATW 350!

Better yet, hurry up and release some unique codes for limited presale tickets or something...I'm thinking "From: Anjunabeats, use code ps7yrx#ah87erk350tatw"for up to 4 earlybird presale tickets. There's gotta be a way to beat the scalpers at their game!

Posted by amberella06 on Feb-23-2012 17:40:

reallly hope this happens when I'm out there...so anytime from 3/19-6/1 will do, kthx

=)

Posted by Tosh on Feb-23-2012 17:54:

Insomniac will be hosting it in LA from what I can tell... Question is, are they also hosting it somewhere farther north?

Posted by neogaia on Feb-24-2012 05:00:

Can't wait! Missed the tour first time around because I was on the East Coast when they had their West Coast dates and on the West Coast when they had their East Coast dates.

Posted by KarenLuvs2Party on Feb-29-2012 21:38:

Friday, May 18, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/events/378460395499620/

Tickets on sale Wednesday March 7th at noon PST

Posted by in2muzikk on Feb-29-2012 23:01:

Looks like they are leaving room for a Saturday and/or Sunday show too!

Posted by in2muzikk on Feb-29-2012 23:03:

quote:
Originally posted by KarenLuvs2Party
Friday, May 18, 2012

Here we go again: Ticketzoo?

Posted by KarenLuvs2Party on Mar-01-2012 00:35:

I would just get in line at a Groovetickets outlet at around 11:45AM that day and buy it there. That's what I did with Beyond Wonderland.

Posted by svardineni on Mar-01-2012 02:34:

quote:
I would just get in line at a Groovetickets outlet at around 11:45AM that day and buy it there. That's what I did with Beyond Wonderland.

are there any outlets in the bay area?

Posted by bigperf on Mar-01-2012 02:55:

quote:
Friday, May 18, 2012

guess robbie rivera is playing avalon on may 19th. they always book above and beyond the night before so as to not compete, because they cant!

Posted by KarenLuvs2Party on Mar-01-2012 05:39:

quote:
Originally posted by svardineni
are there any outlets in the bay area?

According to groovetickets list of outlets.. this is the only nor cal location.. call and ask if they have access to all events in the US

Haight Ashbury Tattoo & Piercing
1525 Haight St
San Francisco, CA 94117

Posted by Quazar on Mar-01-2012 07:10:

Since in2muzikk has talked at length about how bad the Flavorus mobile ticket-buying experience is, I may have to get one of my friends to snag one for me. Not sure I can be at a computer at that time, but I -WILL- be going to this show!

Posted by in2muzikk on Mar-01-2012 10:08:

quote:

Unfortunately I have to be at work then, and the closest outlet is something like 20 miles away according to TM's outlet locator...great idea otherwise tho.

A&B's FB page mentioned something about a link for advance tickets, but it didn't work using the mobile app. Has anyone checked it out on FB desktop? If not, I can also load the desktop version of FB on my phone and slowly watch the pages crawl along...so much for cutting edge technology!

Posted by Quazar on Mar-01-2012 14:13:

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Unfortunately I have to be at work then, and the closest outlet is something like 20 miles away according to TM's outlet locator...great idea otherwise tho.

A&B's FB page mentioned something about a link for advance tickets, but it didn't work using the mobile app. Has anyone checked it out on FB desktop? If not, I can also load the desktop version of FB on my phone and slowly watch the pages crawl along...so much for cutting edge technology!

Same thing happened to me, it worked on my desktop. You input your e-mail to qualify for early-bird tickets.

Posted by svardineni on Mar-07-2012 02:46:

This is now a 2 day affair.

Insomniac Events:

Due to the overwhelming response for the Above & Beyond, Group Therapy show at the Shrine in Los Angeles, we have decided to add another show on Saturday, May 19th! After an evaluation, we determined that the show on May 18th would sell out in only a few minutes so this decision was made to accommodate more fans.

In order to give us time to prepare for the second show, tickets for both days will go on sale Monday, March 12th at noon. No tickets will be on sale tomorrow (Wednesday, March 7th) at noon.

Even with this second show, we expect tickets to sell out quickly!

Posted by Quazar on Mar-07-2012 06:39:

I think I'm gonna go to both shows. I've never done that before, I always just pick one, but... it's Above & Beyond and I always have an amazing time at their gigs.

Plus the support DJs may be different each night, who knows?

Posted by bigperf on Mar-07-2012 07:49:

quote:
Originally posted by svardineni
This is now a 2 day affair.

Insomniac Events:

Due to the overwhelming response for the Above & Beyond, Group Therapy show at the Shrine in Los Angeles, we have decided to add another show on Saturday, May 19th! After an evaluation, we determined that the show on May 18th would sell out in only a few minutes so this decision was made to accommodate more fans.

In order to give us time to prepare for the second show, tickets for both days will go on sale Monday, March 12th at noon. No tickets will be on sale tomorrow (Wednesday, March 7th) at noon.

Even with this second show, we expect tickets to sell out quickly!

not sure about selling out quickly, but all tickets made available via the website will all be sold quickly.
check stubhub in april for proof that show is not "sold out"

Posted by in2muzikk on Mar-07-2012 08:38:

Why the Shrine though? I had the worst experience back when Tiesto was there 3 nights in a row (aside from the music, that is): I went outside to use the restroom over a half hour before the night ended, and no matter how many times I asked, they wouldn't let me back inside. My friend's cell phone battery was dead so I had to wait out there in the freezing cold with no jacket until everyone exited the venue.

Then, while waiting for my friend to come out, the security yelled "everyone off the sidewalk," so I went onto the street and then they yelled "everyone off the street!" Where in the hell was I supposed to wait? They obviously wanted everyone to get the f*ck out, but were beyond rude with their approach.

After that night, I said that I would NEVER go back to the Shrine, but I'll have to make an exception for Above & Beyond. I just hope they give the event staff sensitivity training or something...

Posted by svardineni on Mar-07-2012 19:51:

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
not sure about selling out quickly, but all tickets made available via the website will all be sold quickly.
check stubhub in april for proof that show is not "sold out"

The Shrine is about 1/3 bigger than the Palladium, so it should take a bit longer to "sell out" this time. They really should lower the limit of tickets one person can buy.

Posted by LiquidX on Mar-08-2012 06:32:

For the newbies, what's the Shrine like?! Is it like a theater, concert hall? An Open Air venue? How many ppl fit in it etc..

Posted by jdub889 on Mar-08-2012 07:35:

quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX
For the newbies, what's the Shrine like?! Is it like a theater, concert hall? An Open Air venue? How many ppl fit in it etc..

it's a concert hall. think palladium but rectangular instead of circular

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »