tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- DJ Promotion
-- Atmospheric Energy - Alter Ego [Techmospheric; Atmospheric Drum & Bass]
Atmospheric Energy - Alter Ego [Techmospheric; Atmospheric Drum & Bass]
01. Paul Saint Jack - Inner Clarity [Fokuz]
02. Indivision & Clarity - 9000 Faces [Toolroom Longplayer]
03. LM1 - Potential [Offworld]
04. Scenic & Advisory - Moondust [Offworld]
05. LM1 & The Square - Duststorm [Absys]
06. Blue Motion & Smote - Orange Level [Fokuz]
07. Infuzoria - Iceberg [Deformed Soundz]
08. Autumn - It's Always About The Girl [Fokuz Limited]
09. Indivision - Memories Long Gone [Toolroom Longplayer]
10. ASC - Cassini [Covert Operations]
11. Naibu - All Places [Horizons]
12. Naibu - The Shrine (CD Version) [Horizons]
13. Seba - Keep Me Waiting 
14. Command Strange - Time [Human Soul]
15. BHX - Paradise Lost [Levitated]
16. Seba - Blaze & Fade Out (Maxi Version) [Combination]
17. Mykra - Wantage (Alter Ego Edit)
Style: Techmospheric; Liquid Funk; Atmospheric Drum & Bass
Quality: MP3 320 kbps
Size: 179 MB
mix + cue
I think it's well known that I love this stuff, and the tracklist looks fantastic so count me in.
You know what? Fuck it I'm in.
Gave it a listen straight away. This was a very nice set, as I'd expected from the tracklist. I'll be looking at the cue sheet later to find out the names of a couple of particularly awesome tracks. This is one of my favourite sounds in modern electronic music, and it's great to see other people buying and playing the same stuff.
One thing I would advise you on as a DJ is to pay more attention to harmonic mixing. I've heard sets of yours before that clearly weren't key-matched, and the first couple of transitions in this set were out of key. You play melodic, atmospheric music, and it is crucial that you keep everything smooth and harmonic because it just ruins the effect of the music if the tracks are clashing. After the opening, the transitions were a lot better, and hopefully people won't be put off by the rough start.
Thanks for feedback SYSTEM-J. This is my first experience of mixing Techmo / Atmospheric Drum & Bass. Next time i'll pay attention for more harmonic mixing.
Nice set man. The funny thing is i didn't liked the first track, and the transition between track 2 and 3 was indeed way 'out of key'. After that i really dig this set, specially the last 30 minutes where the flow is really nice.
And oh, Blaze & Fade Out (Maxi Version) is brilliant
couldn't finish it, i'm just not into the genre. I did like the bit around the 25 minute mark. The flow was ok, and its not my fault that this isn't my genre of preference so good job.
This was great. One of the top DNB sets I've heard. Excellent work.
ziptnf, thanks for listenning.
Finished properly listening to this a few days ago and I was thoroughly impressed with tracks, mixing and progression. Keep up the good work and diversity (your prog sound is also class I may add).
Thanks for feedback SPANIARD!
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.