tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

Posted by spiderpig on Mar-31-2012 22:36:

Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.

This time by DJ Sneak.

Posted by Nick Curly - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&theater

Posted by Electric Mike on Mar-31-2012 23:25:

soooooo true. i love sneak even more now.

Posted by d-form on Mar-31-2012 23:40:

I don't get it. Is that all he said? How do they not play house music? Anyways this is getting old. Who cares who gets paid to do what?

Posted by darouge11 on Mar-31-2012 23:46:

quote:
Originally posted by d-form
I don't get it. Is that all he said? How do they not play house music? Anyways this is getting old. Who cares who gets paid to do what?

dj sneak clearly

Posted by MSZ on Apr-01-2012 00:00:

definitely agree with sneak here. music is so bastardized these days, call me pretentious if you want. no that shit isnt called house, no a lot of the shit on beatport is not actually the genre they stamp on it. there is a lot of lack of respect for music, know your history and respect it, or dont, just aim for as much cash as you can; fuck everyone.

Posted by WittyHandle on Apr-01-2012 00:50:

If profit can be made, you have to expect that people are going to go for it, and no ideal of respect is going to cross their mind. It's a product to them.

Posted by Nicolas Oliver on Apr-01-2012 01:17:

I wouldn't have such a problem with the guys in SHM if they stopped claiming that they're the ones driving/creating 'real house music' these days. This group is a perfect example of artists disseminating electro cheese.

Posted by LightsOut on Apr-01-2012 02:00:

Steve Angello has been a douche for years, its nothing new. Why is Sneak calling him out now? It was like 8 months ago already that he got caught "spinning" at Dance Valley, if you're gonna call someone out for not being real, it should have been then.

Seems to me like Sneaks a bit desperate for some attention.

Posted by Yohan on Apr-01-2012 03:18:

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Steve Angello has been a douche for years, its nothing new. Why is Sneak calling him out now? It was like 8 months ago already that he got caught "spinning" at Dance Valley, if you're gonna call someone out for not being real, it should have been then.

hell, calling people out worked well enough for Madonna and Deadmau5

Posted by Adam420 on Apr-01-2012 03:21:

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

lol fuck off man. It's from a magazine article. It could have been written like 6 months ago.

Posted by LightsOut on Apr-01-2012 03:46:

^^^
I was referring to the tweet, which was from today. It's not that I disagree with him, just taking a shot at Angello for not being real is such an easy thing to do, and has been done already.

Posted by Adam420 on Apr-01-2012 03:56:

Yea but wasn't that in response to a tweet from Angello?

Posted by LightsOut on Apr-01-2012 04:04:

Oh, Sneak was replying? Fair play then, if Angello took a shot first then so be it. I was under the impression Sneak just randomly started up, which is kinda like a cheap shot imo.

Posted by Swamper on Apr-01-2012 14:50:

Funny how adult life ends up being no different than high school

Posted by Jer on Apr-01-2012 16:36:

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

hear hear

Posted by jon jon on Apr-01-2012 17:00:

Sneak is still going off today

Posted by jon jon on Apr-01-2012 17:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

ya the whole thing is pretty retarded lol

Posted by jchung52 on Apr-01-2012 17:21:

LOL Swedish Act Mafia

Posted by samhouse on Apr-01-2012 17:51:

lol...

I used to be a huge steve angello fan and can safely say I will never see him play again. No use being a big fun party DJ if you aren't mixing.....

idiot..

kudos sneak.

Posted by Shaya007 on Apr-01-2012 19:16:

Not too many real D.J's left these days...

Posted by ChemEnhanced on Apr-01-2012 20:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
Not too many real D.J's left these days...

Shaya is still a real DJ

Posted by Fuertez on Apr-01-2012 21:17:

DJ Sneak = House Gangsta

Posted by Spam on Apr-01-2012 21:33:

I feel like a lot of people who read those tweets feel like he's bashing their music, and not the "lipsync-DJing" that SHM is doing at "live" events.

While most "real" house-heads understand what he's saying, he's still kinda beating around the bush a little bit. He thinks he's being so clear in his posts, but hasn't once blatantly stated that they're playing pre-mixed CDs and faking their LIVE events. Just calling someone "fake" or a "faker" doesn't completely illustrate the point that he's trying to get across...

Posted by Shaya007 on Apr-01-2012 22:36:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Shaya is still a real DJ [/QUOTE

haha..NEVER

Posted by AY STAR on Apr-01-2012 22:40:

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
If profit can be made, you have to expect that people are going to go for it, and no ideal of respect is going to cross their mind. It's a product to them.

BINGO
thats why soooo many producers are jumping ship and crossing over
they see a new crowd to cater to, the new younger more commercial crowd, leaving us old schoolers in the dark

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »