Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Deep Dish @ The Guvernment?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello Toronto TA's. A quick question for you....

I see Deep Dish announced they are playing Digital Dreams Fest on Sat and Sun at the end of June. What is the likelyhood of DD playing the Guv for an after festival show do you think?

We'd be flying in from Atlanta, and we want to see them at the Guv again for nostalgia reasons. Just curious as to everyones thoughts on this....

Last edited by maddhatterradio on Feb-28-2014 at 20:49

Old Post Feb-28-2014 20:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click Here to Email maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

I guess it's not totally outside the realm of possibility, but I dunno. If them performing at Guv is a make or break situation for you in flying up here then you might wanna wait closer to the date to see what's up.

Old Post Feb-28-2014 20:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click Here to Email Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nobbie Q
I guess it's not totally outside the realm of possibility, but I dunno. If them performing at Guv is a make or break situation for you in flying up here then you might wanna wait closer to the date to see what's up.

Its an expensive trip up for a festival, and I just think the Guv is the place to see them. At least it was back in 2007...

The festival I can take or leave to be honest

Old Post Feb-28-2014 20:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click Here to Email maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

You're picking a good time to come up! Our mayor will be at the Digital Dreams gates, handing out free, high quality crack and 40s of vodka to one and all.

It's a tie in to his 2014 campaign slogan: Hooked On Ford For Another Four!

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Feb-28-2014 20:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list PivotTechno is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

GUV is not promoting Digital. The Digital partners usually put acts in their partner clubs.

Old Post Feb-28-2014 21:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss
GUV is not promoting Digital. The Digital partners usually put acts in their partner clubs.

In Toronto, what clubs have parterships?

Thanks again for the info

Old Post Feb-28-2014 21:18  United States
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by maddhatterradio
Its an expensive trip up for a festival, and I just think the Guv is the place to see them. At least it was back in 2007...

The festival I can take or leave to be honest

They confirmed to play at Bal en Blanc. I would spend my money there. That seems like an ideal type of setting to see them. I'm thinking to make a trip to Bal en Blanc myself.

Old Post Feb-28-2014 21:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss

Well it's not still totally out of the question that will play Guv. You never know they could even play the island for all you know. They are scheduled to play June 28 - June 29 in Toronto.

Old Post Feb-28-2014 21:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Yeah I wouldn't expect them to play guv either but who knows. I could see them playing Maison which I don't think would be too bad. I heard they did some renovations not too long ago, did they change much with the club?

Old Post Feb-28-2014 21:40  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
Yeah I wouldn't expect them to play guv either but who knows. I could see them playing Maison which I don't think would be too bad. I heard they did some renovations not too long ago, did they change much with the club?

I was there last weekend. It's the same old crap. They had someone playing top 40 music until 1 am and then Nic Fanciulli got on. I like the club but the crowd is just too main stream.

Old Post Feb-28-2014 21:46  Canada
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Special K

Heard they moved the bar all the way to the back so the dancefloor is much larger

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-28-2014 21:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Supreme tranceaddict

Dj booth moved infront of staircase ... Dance floor has booths and tables still

Old Post Feb-28-2014 22:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Deep Dish @ The Guvernment?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread