Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Someone pleeease bring Quivver/John Graham to Toronto!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Someone pleeease bring Quivver/John Graham to Toronto!

Oh man..

this guy has been spewing out some epic soundscape'esque dark progressive for years.. why hasn't he spun here?! As of the last year he's really released some sweet stuff..

sorry, its 1:40am, im bored.

Some good stuff:

Brothers and Sisters (old quivver)

classic!

Erphun - 2wo butterflies (quivver remix)

release.

Old Post Oct-12-2009 06:49  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Back By Popular Demand

His remix of 2wo Butterflies absolutely motherfucking POUNDS.

Old Post Oct-12-2009 08:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Visit Jer's homepage! Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
Originally posted by Jer
His remix of 2wo Butterflies absolutely motherfucking POUNDS.

His new track rustle-dust is pretty pounding too.. cant find a youtube video for it.

Now lets get Paul Ritch - Hernan Cattaneo - Quivver (in tbat order) to play footwork!

pleease

release.

Old Post Oct-12-2009 19:30  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Little Ghetto Boys

Quivver was here, back a couple years ago @ a Guv party. Top progressive DJ.

We partied, boogied, shaked, danced & phined while witnessing electronic's musical climax. Now, it's all in vivid collection of memories which are only it's highlights. Never to be forgotten. My current remedy is Sasha & James Zabiela - B2B @ Monday Bar, 03' - Breakz/Scratching Madness, GU008, GU026 CD1, Sasha - Baja, Toms Diner [(Hutz Remix)_legendary_], Ph Phi & Greg D - Contact [_legendary_]

Old Post Oct-12-2009 19:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click Here to Email bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Visit bluE_Neon's homepage! Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knacker
Supreme tranceaddict

Quivver was just played in Montreal this past thursday or friday -- Noerg brought him in.

quote:
Originally posted by feelgood
Now lets get Paul Ritch - to play footwork!

Paul Ritch played Footwork LAST WEEK - Oct 2!!

Old Post Oct-12-2009 20:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knacker Click here to Send knacker a Private Message Add knacker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
such artist

jizz jizz

Old Post Oct-12-2009 21:21  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
Originally posted by knacker
Quivver was just played in Montreal this past thursday or friday -- Noerg brought him in.

Paul Ritch played Footwork LAST WEEK - Oct 2!!

yeaaah i know... i had prior engagements.. still kicking myself

release.

Old Post Oct-12-2009 22:14  Trinidad and Tobago
LiveTime
Supreme tranceaddict

Agreed. Ive been listening to a set he did with Digweed on Transitions lately. Quite a great piece of music.

Old Post Oct-13-2009 00:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LiveTime Click here to Send LiveTime a Private Message Add LiveTime to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
activate
I <3 Boobies

he's played in Toronto several times. 3 I believe. twice at system, and I think may have played guv several years ago.

I think no one is bringing him here, because most people in Toronto don't know who the hell he is nowadays.

Old Post Oct-13-2009 04:10  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
richard raiban
The West Side Baby

he was wicked @ system!

Old Post Oct-13-2009 05:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for richard raiban Click Here to Email richard raiban Click here to Send richard raiban a Private Message Visit richard raiban's homepage! Add richard raiban to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beatjunkie
..:SpinDocta:..

quote:
Originally posted by richard raiban
he was wicked @ system!

Ya he was. I know he had a drug problem back then and dissapeared for a couple years following. I've always been a fan and would love to see him back in town.

Old Post Oct-13-2009 20:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for beatjunkie Click Here to Email beatjunkie Click here to Send beatjunkie a Private Message Add beatjunkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

I concur

Old Post Oct-14-2009 01:01  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Someone pleeease bring Quivver/John Graham to Toronto!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread