Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > blatant copying of andy blueman's Nyctalopia and being sold on Beatport..?!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cis_&_trance
Junior tranceaddict

Behold, my arse. blatant copying of andy blueman's Nyctalopia and being sold on Beatport..?!

Anyone who wants to scorn either of these tracks because you think only oldschool trance is any good............. http://img2.tranceaddict.com/forums...w/0509/moon.gif

this might be the most definitive plagiarism yet......although I haven't taken the time to listen to other tracks that sound similar.

Did Andy Blueman copy someone else's work...
or the other way around? I'd like to think that it was written by andy and Oblaid/Leizer just used it with permission...

www.beatport.com/track/come-with-me...x-remix/3167270

oblaid & albert van leizer - come with me (promatx remix)

listen to that.......and then listen to andy blueman's Nyctalopia..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU1QYVFrlxw

same melody, breakdown, beat....... what gives??????

I know it that sometimes (rarely) 2 people come up with the same melody independently....but these are both 2 uplifting trance tracks...

this sounds like 95% the same.. There is like a single note change in the melody.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for cis_&_trance Click here to Send cis_&_trance a Private Message Add cis_&_trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

Who the hell listens to this plastic crap anyway? Even Blueman himself got tired of his shitty music

Old Post Mar-11-2012 23:09  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

that andy blueman track is fucking hilarious.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 23:16  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cis_&_trance
Junior tranceaddict

andy blueman has confirmed it's a rip off.

It's also even more sad that the guy who copied Andy's work is on his msn friends list and andy has helped the guy in the past when he was asked questions about producing..................

in fact this is what the label has to say:

this is what the label has to say:

Aaron Waters I am the lead owner of Fuzion Four Records and I had no idea this was even remotely close to anything else, from what I could tell from vetting Albert Van Leizer aka Alpha Force he was a legit producer with no history of ripping off tracks, this will be taken care of and I will be willing to talk with Andy to work this out, for those of you who want to blame the label for this, please stop, there are literally millions of dance songs in the market, do you actually expect a label to surf the net to see if a song sounds the same as another? That's like finding a needle in a hay stack, we have not and will not ever intentionally sign something we think has been ripped off from another producer, we condemn those actions and will not tolerate such dishonest, reprehensible behavior. True producers like Andy deserve their art to be protected and for any so called producer to rip him off they should be blacklisted from the industry, it is appalling, however, it is my duty to investigate this issue and get to the bottom of it and make things right. As much as I hate what happened I also hate it when people want to blame a label right off the bat for the misconduct if they were lied to, for you to bad mouth us is to hurt our business and we do not need this.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 23:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for cis_&_trance Click here to Send cis_&_trance a Private Message Add cis_&_trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cis_&_trance
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
that andy blueman track is fucking hilarious.

quote:
Originally posted by trancedanne
Who the hell listens to this plastic crap anyway? Even Blueman himself got tired of his shitty music

middle age man syndrome? ...........and of course the biters stuck in the glory days of the original trance are gonna flame. Sorry you guys aren't in your glory days anymore, either..........

Last edited by cis_&_trance on Mar-11-2012 at 23:52

Old Post Mar-11-2012 23:21 
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

*yawn*
Anyone up for some guacamole?

Old Post Mar-11-2012 23:34  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

quote:
Originally posted by hyogen
derpa derpy doo doo baby

Old Post Mar-12-2012 00:52  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

Two tracks that sound the same?

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Mar-12-2012 01:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cis_&_trance
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

got a lot of time on your hands?

Old Post Mar-12-2012 01:57 
Nelly Banely
tranceaddict in training

Here are two trains tracks being mixed together.

They probably sound the same too. It's just the way the industry is. Standardized. Make a thread about that now.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nelly Banely Click here to Send Nelly Banely a Private Message Add Nelly Banely to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

no man im too busy stealing breakdowns for my trance remixes.

guess where i stole this one from? hint its from armin van buuren(bastard backstabbed me on a record-deal)! dont tell him though

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:56  Poland
adam_rodriguez
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah its clear hes used the Andy Blueman MIDI file - surprised the label didnt pick up on it straight away...

Magdelayna Music on Facebook

Old Post Mar-12-2012 10:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for adam_rodriguez Click here to Send adam_rodriguez a Private Message Visit adam_rodriguez's homepage! Add adam_rodriguez to your buddy list adam_rodriguez is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > blatant copying of andy blueman's Nyctalopia and being sold on Beatport..?!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread