Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What Happened To...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

What Happened To...

Here's my idea for this thread:

There's a huge knowledge gap between the members here. Some TAs are ridiculously educated about this passion of ours, while others come here thinking Dash Berlin invented trance. Many of us who are newer to the scene have broadened our tastes simply by being here on TA and getting interested. Inevitably, some of us get really into certain djs or producers but find that it's really difficult to dig up information about what happened to them (especially if they no longer seem to be producing music). I'm hoping that some of the more knowledgeable members can help some of us noobs out in this thread (so more threads like this don't pop up).

Maybe more threads like this wouldn't pop up (not too many new threads lately...).

Anyway, over the past 9 or 12 months I've reallly fallen in love with John Creamer & Stephane K. What are these guys doing now? Will I ever get to see them play a party? Could somebody link some great mixes my way? Thanks

And again - is there somebody you'd like to know more about, or are curious about? Use this thread!

Old Post Mar-13-2012 10:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Kein Fan davon

Might as well just bump this: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...to%22&forumid=1

Linear Percussive Progression

Old Post Mar-13-2012 12:13  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What Happened To...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread