Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Space Ibiza Festival Toronto 2012
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

Space Ibiza Festival Toronto 2012

back for round 2! lineup tomorrow

http://www.facebook.com/events/272460906180113/

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Festival? Coolz.

Ah, they say the line up will be 'stronger' and have more of a "Space feel" compared to when they first came here. I may go.

Link

Old Post Apr-19-2012 17:30  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click Here to Email Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
We will recreate Ibiza’s atmosphere with international artists, dancers and Space giveaways.

Its not Space Ibiza unless you have the planes flying by every 15mins.

Do the general public even know what/where 'Space'/ is? Or do they know it because they've watched Wild On before?

Old Post Apr-19-2012 18:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
...they've watched Wild On before?

lol... forgot about this show.

It was the greatest show on the planet as a 14 year old...

It looks like Space Ibiza Festival is being organized by Provoke. As a result im predicting heavy cheese influence, with a couple old school names peppered in there. ie.. probably not worth the price.

release.

Last edited by feelgood on Apr-19-2012 at 21:09

Old Post Apr-19-2012 18:46  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Awesome! Really happy it's not the same weekend as DEMF this year! Last year's lineup was bitch'n'

Old Post Apr-19-2012 21:29  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

I'm really hoping it was better than last time.

Hope they got the kinks sorted out.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 21:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list chris1011 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by feelgood
lol... forgot about this show.

It was the greatest show on the planet as a 14 year old...

It looks like Space Ibiza Festival is being organized by Provoke. As a result im predicting heavy cheese influence, with a couple old school names peppered in there. ie.. probably not worth the price.

actually i think it's organized by vibrations... although they do a lot of stuff with provoke fridays at maison and other one-offs so maybe they're partnering on it who knows

Old Post Apr-19-2012 22:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I still don't understand how they can get away with calling this a festival.

Last year's was fun but I don't see how it had ANYTHING to do with Space save for the very few decorations

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-19-2012 22:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SniFFleS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I still don't understand how they can get away with calling this a festival.

Last year's was fun but I don't see how it had ANYTHING to do with Space save for the very few decorations

HA, who's gonna stop them?

Old Post Apr-19-2012 23:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SniFFleS Click here to Send SniFFleS a Private Message Add SniFFleS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

well last year was a flop party (jay lumen in the red room was good though). Whatever, if they really bring Umek im going 100%

Old Post Apr-20-2012 02:33  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
well last year was a flop party (jay lumen in the red room was good though). Whatever, if they really bring Umek im going 100%

he had that room on a string, great set

Old Post Apr-20-2012 18:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vibrations
tranceaddict in training

Lineup has been announced!

Yes, Umek is one of the names that is currently confirmed!

Here is the TA event:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...7&#.T5HyB5pSTBM

Old Post Apr-21-2012 00:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for vibrations Click here to Send vibrations a Private Message Add vibrations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Space Ibiza Festival Toronto 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread