Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > BOON-SEY Preacherman's Full House Throw Down
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Preacherman
Junior tranceaddict

BOON-SEY Preacherman's Full House Throw Down

It was another late night (c.2009); on that late night BOUNCE was bounced around so much that three party pooped fools got loud on a Church & Dundas Balcony and just started blurting out iterations of the word BOUNCE until BOON-SEY was born. The sheer hysterics from the anunciation was enough to wake the 10th floor neighbors who just about had it; so we just began whispering it to eachother til we broke out in full gail laughter again; then we soon ditched the pad to avoid any further complications.

Fast forward to last night and I am chatting up with Darren Marshall (aka Double Down) and I was three pints of tequilla swelled margaritas into my evening and I told him I am going to do a mix tonight and title it BOON-SEY.

So I loaded up my S4 with 31 new tracks bought earlier in the day and with no sense of direction (I was LIT) I just pressed play and two hours later I sobered up enough to wave hammer, save and upload. I leave you with the track list, but you will need to piece it together as I am stil trying to piece my physical self this evening. Off to sleepy sleep. Enjoy your Weekend Warm up from the Preacherman...

A little Shout OUt to Whitney Houston from the gang at Strictly Rythm; and Steve Aoki came up in our conversation last night as well, it was a fitting track to compliment, but just not my taste overall.

BOONSEY Preacherman's Full House Throwdown Mix Pt I
BOONSEY Preacherman's Full House Throwdown Mix Pt II

“…there are now so many records available; so many mixes of most songs that a DJ’s records are fully analogous to the notes of an instrument.” - Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton ‘Last Night a DJ Saved My Life’

Old Post May-25-2012 23:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Preacherman Click here to Send Preacherman a Private Message Visit Preacherman's homepage! Add Preacherman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > BOON-SEY Preacherman's Full House Throw Down
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread