Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Footwork is closing
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-27-2013 00:46  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Wow, end of an era! What will be the replacement?

Are all clubs in Toronto doomed to be closed by 3am now?

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iant56
One in, one out

Mixed feelings on this. I'd say the time is right for change though.

Had a few unforgettable nights. That's darn for sure.

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iant56 Click here to Send iant56 a Private Message Add iant56 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:12  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

It'll be up in club heaven with the likes of System and Industry.

Sad to see it go.

release.

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:17  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Wondering where they're gonna be setting up shop next... if they are planning on continuing

Click here for recent sets and compilations

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like I'll be hitting up FW soon to pay my respects

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Was never a big fan of the venue, but they had quality bookings. It would be cool to see those bookings continue, at a better venue ; )

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:26  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

wow

Computer games dont affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, wed all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jackn Funk
Senior tranceaddict

Where is that article that I read that mentioned the rumours of them closing and if they did, they've open up something else? It was an inteview with the owners.

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:39  Guyana
Click Here to See the Profile for Jackn Funk Click here to Send Jackn Funk a Private Message Add Jackn Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jimbeau
Junior tranceaddict

Had so many great nights there, sad to hear this. Hopefully they will be setting up shop soon somewhere else.

Old Post Sep-27-2013 01:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbeau Click here to Send Jimbeau a Private Message Add Jimbeau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Forever Forward
Supreme tranceaddict

In terms of clubs in Toronto, Footwork is my favourite. Sad news I really hope they start another venue.

Old Post Sep-27-2013 02:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Forward Click here to Send Forever Forward a Private Message Add Forever Forward to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Footwork is closing
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread