Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2002 > You May Begin Voting Your Track Of 2002
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

You May Begin Voting Your Track Of 2002

TA's track of the year for 2002 are all open. You may now begin voting. Please take time to vote in each of the 10 polls.

The polls will be open for 30 days and then on to the Semi-Finals.

Happy Voting.

JaY

Old Post Jan-10-2003 04:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coup
Retired

Note: if youre a nobber who cant choose the right button, PM me or JayD and we'll change it, aslong as u tell us your current vote and what u want it changing to.

Last edited by Coup on Jan-10-2003 at 22:36

Old Post Jan-10-2003 22:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Coup Click here to Send Coup a Private Message Add Coup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2002 > You May Begin Voting Your Track Of 2002
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread