Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Catapila - "Void (I Need You) (Mr Sam's The Heart of Trance Remix)"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xendall
tranceaddict

please can somebody identify this track?? thanks

Attachment: TOID-xendall012903-id.mp3
This has been downloaded 162 time(s).

Who listened to this mp3 sample?

Old Post Jan-30-2003 01:51  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for xendall Click Here to Email xendall Click here to Send xendall a Private Message Add xendall to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kbaxter
Junior tranceaddict

I think I have this somewhere in my MP3 collection, it certainly is a classic. I'll look it up tomorrow if you haven't gotten an answer by then. (remind me me if I forget, I'm pretty bad at forgetting things )

Old Post Feb-01-2003 01:26  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for kbaxter Click here to Send kbaxter a Private Message Visit kbaxter's homepage! Add kbaxter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiger
Senior tranceaddict

Catapila - Void (I Need You) (Mr Sam's The Heart of Trance Remix)

Old Post Feb-01-2003 23:53  Seychelles
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiger Click here to Send Tiger a Private Message Add Tiger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raver31
Prog Evangelism

this track is killing me. such smooth vocals plus the melody is incredible

Old Post Feb-02-2003 12:43  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for raver31 Click Here to Email raver31 Click here to Send raver31 a Private Message Add raver31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xendall
tranceaddict

thanksss

Old Post Feb-04-2003 01:32  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for xendall Click Here to Email xendall Click here to Send xendall a Private Message Add xendall to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Catapila - "Void (I Need You) (Mr Sam's The Heart of Trance Remix)"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread