Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Pinkbox Special - Simple - incredible track
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Pinkbox Special - Simple - incredible track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uMF...be_gdata_player

This is one of my favorite tracks from the last ten years. It's one of those tracks that takes you on a journey for the entire 11+ minutes. The breaks are incredible and the way the powerful bass drops in at just he right time is if you're listening on a good system.

Anyone else enjoy this one as much as I do? They absolutely don't make them like this anymore.

While I'm here, post some suggestions for similar tracks (I know I could just check out the entire EE/Coldharbour label in this period but post some specifics).

New Winter '10 Spaced Out Mix...click here!

Old Post Jul-01-2014 03:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Crazy that it's been a decade since this came out.

Think I still prefer the B-side: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hO2_ArXRdc

Old Post Jul-01-2014 05:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Just one of a number of great things that were released on Electronic Elements during its peak years. If I remember correctly, that EE compilation had two discs of some insanely good tracks, all released during the same year. Good times.

Old Post Jul-01-2014 10:29  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
getting back up

Peter Martin was very good

I remember Perfect Wave to be another one of his great ones, but for me still a couple of heads behind Jade - The Safar

Dynatron - Cosmo Black

Old Post Jul-01-2014 12:44  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Leave Luck To Heaven

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A

YESSS, I came into this thread to post this track. Really nice piece of prog breaks.

My mixes!
June 2014 Nu-Disco, Deep House, Garage Mix - *NEW*

8 Hour Marathon Mix

Old Post Jul-01-2014 15:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

this track is insane... even more sad than any airwave/Lolo track.

btw in coldharbour sessions 2004 the final depressive melody is longer, what is great

Old Post Jul-01-2014 17:30  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
YESSS, I came into this thread to post this track. Really nice piece of prog breaks.

I'd be remiss if I didnt acknowledge the b side as well. I remember first hearing that on Oakie's "Creamfields" two disc mix cd (not half bad actually) from 2004.

A-side still takes the cake for me. Try listening to it on a good system cranked up.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Kilixpree
this track is insane... even more sad than any airwave/Lolo track.

btw in coldharbour sessions 2004 the final depressive melody is longer, what is great

Didn't notice that. Gonna check it out.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 03:43  United States
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A

yes absolutely.

dont forget this

i had this going on when i was skiing once. cannot describe how good that was.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 04:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click Here to Email r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

Very nice journey indeed. Thanks for posting.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 04:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Pinkbox Special - Simple - incredible track
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread