Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CRD101
tranceaddict in training

?

First they told us there's no Santa Claus, then they tell us that the tooth fairy and easter bunny are not real.

When are they gonna tell us there's no God and that Jesus was a regular human being and didn't have supernatural powers.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CRD101 Click here to Send CRD101 a Private Message Add CRD101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

There is no God, and Jesus was a gay Alien.

You heard it here first.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA

Old Post Jul-16-2010 20:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

Old Post Jul-16-2010 21:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yukii
Senior tranceaddict

AI LUV YEW ALLLL NIIIGHTTT

MEEE SOOOOO HOOOO KNEE

Old Post Jul-16-2010 21:10  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yukii Click here to Send yukii a Private Message Add yukii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

Old Post Jul-16-2010 21:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yukii
Senior tranceaddict

??

Old Post Jul-16-2010 21:18  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yukii Click here to Send yukii a Private Message Add yukii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chlola
Senior tranceaddict

Is cracking someones veneers as bad as breaking teeth?

Old Post Jul-18-2010 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chlola Click here to Send chlola a Private Message Add chlola to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread