Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Airwave - Cathedrals Of Hope
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Subtle
Subreme tranceaddict

Airwave - Cathedrals Of Hope

Amazing!

http://soundcloud.com/subtara

Old Post Apr-19-2012 21:49  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Subtle Click Here to Email Subtle Click here to Send Subtle a Private Message Visit Subtle's homepage! Add Subtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

J00F played on latest GTG.
Beautiful tune.

New Mix
Camwin - The Long Way Home
featuring TA's own Owsey, Sunday Club, Vadim Zhukov, Art Of Trance

Old Post Apr-20-2012 02:52  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

it really is a flawless production

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
such artist

Airwave is amazing at what he does, much respect from me.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

I wish there was more melodic trance/prog trance like this these days. The trend has really gotten away from this type of stuff.

New Winter '10 Spaced Out Mix...click here!

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Top tune.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Def a keeper!

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list chris1011 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Push2005
Sidechain'd

One of his greatest tracks in years

Old Post Apr-21-2012 21:58  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euforix
LoungeAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Camwin
J00F played on latest GTG.

Yeah heard it there too. Top tune, but not my favourite of last episode.

Old Post Apr-21-2012 22:00  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Euforix Click here to Send Euforix a Private Message Add Euforix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

Till one minute I really like it, but then the main lead synth sounds a bit too distorted (sharp?) to me. Maybe a remix from the one or the other will fix this.

R-Jen - Warhol Symphony (now at Beatport), click here

Old Post Apr-21-2012 22:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

great tune
sounds like he's going a lil deep and darker with his sound
not as uplifting, which i kinda miss and hope for but i still appriciate his new sound...it's still good trance
cant wait for his new album

Old Post Apr-22-2012 15:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice one Laurent

Reminds me of the 2004-2006 Airwave. Getting good responses from a lot of people across the forums about this track and even on Facebook as well.

Last edited by Titanium on Apr-23-2012 at 09:20

Old Post Apr-23-2012 09:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Airwave - Cathedrals Of Hope
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread