Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What is your biggest regret in life?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AmberLea
tranceaddict in training

Love Poundin' Sensation What is your biggest regret in life?

"So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older ... "

Mine is being an Asshole thinking there is always someone/something better coming up.. Then realizing maybe not so much. Maybe I should never have ran away . <3

You? <3

Old Post Jul-26-2014 08:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AmberLea Click here to Send AmberLea a Private Message Add AmberLea to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Clicking on this thread.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 09:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Lews is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

Well now it is joining TA, leading a life revolved around it to a unhealthy degree, then doing as lews just said and having clicked this thread.

I WASTED MY WHOLE LIFE.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 09:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Joss Weatherby is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Having studied philosophy at university rather than something else.

Can't say my life is too terrible really.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 10:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Vector A is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

not going to college when i was a teenager.

and entering this thread.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 10:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

Sucking a dog's dick.

Just kidding, clicking this thread.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 14:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

Having sex with Avana. It hurt pretty badly.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 14:23  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Taking up smoking was pretty fucking dumb.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

Drinking.

Can't imagine how much money, time, and anguish I would've saved if I had never done it.

Yet I still enjoy it.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

My only regret in life, aside from clicking this thread, is ever having smoked cigarettes. Fucking dumb.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Having sex with Avana. It hurt pretty badly.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 20:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

Not eating dinner one time. Seriously. Not joking.

Old Post Jul-26-2014 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Joss Weatherby is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What is your biggest regret in life?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread