Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Fullfillers Love And Kisses [Automatic Records] [AUTO 14]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

King Fullfillers Love And Kisses [Automatic Records] [AUTO 14]

Pleease, check it. Very nice track!

IDENTIFIED

Fullfillers Love And Kisses [Automatic Records] [AUTO 14]

Last edited by djash on May-30-2012 at 19:23

Attachment: TOID-djash101606-fc_mos_id1.mp3
This has been downloaded 250 time(s).

Who listened to this mp3 sample?

Old Post Oct-16-2006 18:31  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paddymcg21
tranceaddict in training

Somethings gone wrong so i cant download the clip but the lyrics sound like it could be southside spinners - luvstruck.

Old Post Oct-16-2006 19:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for paddymcg21 Click here to Send paddymcg21 a Private Message Add paddymcg21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Synchronicity
Supreme tranceaddict

Nah, I see how you'd think that but the track is totally different and so are the vocals.

Old Post Oct-16-2006 19:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Synchronicity Add Synchronicity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

This is definately in some old PvD sets, but god knows which ones. Plus I havent the sets on this computer

Shouldnt be too hard to ID tho, its been on TA before

Old Post Oct-16-2006 22:08  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

I'm trying to help to DJGolf with his Ferry Corsten Tracklist Archive! It's first track in Ferry Corsten Live @ Ministry Of Sound Session (05-22-1999) set. Please, help with it

Old Post Oct-17-2006 00:11  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

It might be Ferry Corsten himself,
A.N.Y. - Don't You Want Me?
Not sure yet!

Old Post Dec-23-2006 08:52  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list DJGolf is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

i wish someone could find this one

Old Post Jun-29-2011 08:09  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list DJGolf is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

shazam found it)

Fullfillers Love And Kisses [Automatic Records] [AUTO 14]

Old Post May-30-2012 19:22  Ukraine

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Fullfillers Love And Kisses [Automatic Records] [AUTO 14]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread