Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Lemon8 live @_Exposure Festival 2003
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
KaBaLaH
Supreme tranceaddict

Lemon8 live @_Exposure Festival 2003

One of the best progressive house sets ever, still three tracks to be IDed (I love track 04).

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/99113782/file.html

01) ID
02) 5th Order - Sineweaver
03) Dippy Site - Panarama Astratto (MAS Gattaca Dub)
04) Arteria - Tonight <-- thanks to djenergyro
05) ID
06) Danny Howells - Spikes (The Idiots Re-Edit) <-- thanks to AnGeLicK
07) Big Black Boot - Vibrate (Paranoid Jack Remix)
08) Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo (Luke Chable Remix)
09) Marc Almond & Mad Drivers - Dark Age Of Love (Mad Drivers Dub Mix) <-- gold medal to T87.Rave
10) Solid Sessions - Janeiro (Lemon 8 Remix)
11) Meridian - 6.3
12) Forme - Percussive Thinking (Meat Katie & Elite Force Remix)
13) Sven Palzer ‎– Sax Funk <-- thanks to djenergyro
14) Arrakis - Aira Force (Lemon 8 Remix)

Last edited by KaBaLaH on Jan-15-2014 at 01:30

Old Post Oct-17-2013 16:45  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for KaBaLaH Click here to Send KaBaLaH a Private Message Add KaBaLaH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombikiller
Supreme tranceaddict

Track 9 is

Someone please ID this!!

Old Post Oct-17-2013 22:38  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombikiller Click here to Send Zombikiller a Private Message Add Zombikiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T87.Rave
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Lemon8 live @_Exposure Festival 2003

01) ID
04) ID
05) Arteria - Tonight
06) Danny Howells - Jamloops Vol. 1
09) Marc Almond & Mad Drivers - Dark Age Of Love (Mad Drivers Dub Mix) [M.O.D.A. - Music Fashion - MD 047]
11) Meridian - 6.3
13) ID

Old Post Oct-18-2013 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for T87.Rave Click here to Send T87.Rave a Private Message Add T87.Rave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaBaLaH
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Lemon8 live @_Exposure Festival 2003

quote:
Originally posted by T87.Rave
01) ID
04) ID
05) Arteria - Tonight
06) Danny Howells - Jamloops Vol. 1
09) Marc Almond & Mad Drivers - Dark Age Of Love (Mad Drivers Dub Mix) [M.O.D.A. - Music Fashion - MD 047]
11) Meridian - 6.3
13) ID

You have just solved a 10 years old mistery. Gold medal to you

Last edited by KaBaLaH on Oct-18-2013 at 10:41

Old Post Oct-18-2013 10:34  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for KaBaLaH Click here to Send KaBaLaH a Private Message Add KaBaLaH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Above The Sky

13) Sven Palzer ‎– Sax Funk [Tune Inn Records ‎– TIR021]

http://www.discogs.com/Sven-Palzer-.../release/182208
listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwZssnZ2Z8
found in ASOT 099!

PS: ID 4 is amazing, and i want it, sure i heard somewhere!

Please help me to identify these tracks: Trance, Hard Trance, Progressive Trance, Psy Trance, Acid Techno, Progressive House, Deep House, Tribal House, from 1997-2006 Listen here https://soundcloud.com/djenergyro

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Oct-22-2013 at 14:36

Old Post Oct-22-2013 12:30  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list DJEnergyRo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

only a few of us left here, who cares in identifying old track lists and really can help with it.

I guess next month we'll start working on new Deep Dish tracklist archive.

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Oct-22-2013 19:22  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djash
only a few of us left here, who cares in identifying old track lists and really can help with it.

I guess next month we'll start working on new Deep Dish tracklist archive.

djash - how work your hdds? and why not next month

KaBaLaH - are you Italian? If yes - you can help me (and us) for completing DD sets from one Italian guy

"[MoShic] Dark music/sound was always necessary, just like the mainstream cannot exist without the underground scene. Maybe dark music is not as trendy as it used to be but it still exists in many people's music archive. As this genre is harder to find, artists like me are more appreciated by the people who are tired of the surrounding main stream.
The progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it."

Last edited by SolarB on Oct-23-2013 at 07:24

Old Post Oct-22-2013 21:25  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarB Click here to Send SolarB a Private Message Add SolarB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

SolarB, write me tomorrow in Skype, i'll start downloading from slsk on Mac, all my sets are safe except all Anthony Pappa sets

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Oct-22-2013 23:09  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click Here to Email djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Visit djash's homepage! Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaBaLaH
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
13) Sven Palzer ‎– Sax Funk [Tune Inn Records ‎– TIR021]

http://www.discogs.com/Sven-Palzer-.../release/182208
listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwZssnZ2Z8
found in ASOT 099!

PS: ID 4 is amazing, and i want it, sure i heard somewhere!

Nice one! About track 04, it sounds like Buds Not Bombs feat Irina ‎– Deleido (Infusion Remix) but I've browsed Infusion's discography with no luck. Maybe it's an unreleased track...

Old Post Oct-26-2013 12:47  Italy
KaBaLaH
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SolarB
djash - how work your hdds? and why not next month

KaBaLaH - are you Italian? If yes - you can help me (and us) for completing DD sets from one Italian guy

Sure. I'll be happy to join the "Deep Dish tracklists" cause as long as you don't remove my links to samples when quoting a tracklist of mine. In the old thread you did it twice, I don't like it

Old Post Oct-26-2013 13:04  Italy
DJEnergyRo
Above The Sky

quote:
Originally posted by KaBaLaH
Nice one! About track 04, it sounds like Buds Not Bombs feat Irina ‎– Deleido (Infusion Remix) but I've browsed Infusion's discography with no luck. Maybe it's an unreleased track...

It's impossible to be this song! I mean sure, we'll find in the end, at the moment I do not have time to keep looking! keep in touch!

Please help me to identify these tracks: Trance, Hard Trance, Progressive Trance, Psy Trance, Acid Techno, Progressive House, Deep House, Tribal House, from 1997-2006 Listen here https://soundcloud.com/djenergyro

Old Post Oct-26-2013 21:14  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list DJEnergyRo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SolarB
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KaBaLaH
Sure. I'll be happy to join the "Deep Dish tracklists" cause as long as you don't remove my links to samples when quoting a tracklist of mine. In the old thread you did it twice, I don't like it

What? What are you talking about? I removed sth?

"[MoShic] Dark music/sound was always necessary, just like the mainstream cannot exist without the underground scene. Maybe dark music is not as trendy as it used to be but it still exists in many people's music archive. As this genre is harder to find, artists like me are more appreciated by the people who are tired of the surrounding main stream.
The progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it."

Old Post Oct-26-2013 21:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SolarB Click here to Send SolarB a Private Message Add SolarB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Lemon8 live @_Exposure Festival 2003
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread