2013.06.01 Cassy first resident DJ choosen for Output
Ive seen her last year for a outdoor day party, shes good played a solid set with deep house & some techno but I do think they couldve chosen someone better. But once every 3 months is not really a residency imo anyway
Guess I'm going to output after Mayers day party...
I want to check her out
Apr-30-2013 18:01
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin
Registered: Mar 2004
Location: CYN NYC!
Output Residency w/ CASSY!!!
This is fantastic news.. Cassy (aka Smiles) will be making Brooklyn her new home beginning June 1st.
FACT: No other woman makes me move the way she does!
___________________
...e d u bb z...
May-01-2013 13:31
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin
Registered: Mar 2004
Location: CYN NYC!
damn, noonstar! how'd you beat me to the punch lol
i'm beyond gutted having to miss mayer.. now this, too.
i think i might just end up canceling my Detroit trip bc this is crazyy. /not serious
___________________
...e d u bb z...
May-01-2013 14:35
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Sep 2010
Location: New York
quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
damn, noonstar! how'd you beat me to the punch lol
i'm beyond gutted having to miss mayer.. now this, too.
i think i might just end up canceling my Detroit trip bc this is crazyy. /not serious
DEMF is the weekend before.. you tryin to chill in Detroit for the after after after after after parties?
___________________
If I can't have everything, well then just give me a taste.
May-01-2013 15:13
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin
Registered: Mar 2004
Location: CYN NYC!
quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
DEMF is the weekend before.. you tryin to chill in Detroit for the after after after after after parties?
haha i'm so losteded! i'm so screwed with the date...
on THAT note,
MAYER > CASSY
post-demf detox!
___________________
...e d u bb z...
May-02-2013 03:19
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Sep 2012
Location: NJ
quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
haha i'm so losteded! i'm so screwed with the date...
MAYER > CASSY
too funny.
Are you one of those buying tix for events, only to find out that you've already got tix for something else that day?
(I can't even THINK about buying anything without looking at calendar anymore...)
Cassy tix bought.
need a ride from there to Output?
May-06-2013 22:17
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Oct 2011
Location: New York
ahem, beg your pardon... isn't the location of Mayer still a secret? Or you cars just assuming that you will have to drive?
May-07-2013 00:06
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Sep 2012
Location: NJ
quote:
Originally posted by ViciousPanda
ahem, beg your pardon... isn't the location of Mayer still a secret? Or you cars just assuming that you will have to drive?
Mayer is in Brooklyn somewhere, no assumptions there:
coming in from jersey, I always drive in.
Even if this were at Glasslands, or 285 Kent (hardly) wouldn't walk from there to Output, that's a long walk!
May-07-2013 03:51
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin
Registered: Mar 2004
Location: CYN NYC!
quote:
Originally posted by CarS
too funny.
Are you one of those buying tix for events, only to find out that you've already got tix for something else that day?
(I can't even THINK about buying anything without looking at calendar anymore...)
Cassy tix bought.
need a ride from there to Output?
LOL nah, I'm pretty good with what I'm attending. Especially now that I'm being extremely selective since I'm back in school. But I know exactly what you mean; can't say it hasn't happened before lol
I've been slacking, still need to purchase both my tix. I'll be driving myself but thanks for asking.
ps- vid has been posted in the capriati thread, as promised!