Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Upcoming software or hardware you're excited about?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Upcoming software or hardware you're excited about?

Kind of a broad topic, but relevant for me since I haven't bought any new production stuff, not even upgrades to my DAW software, in years. What are some new software or hardware releases that you are looking forward to these days?

(Not that I have the money to blow on new stuff at the moment, either, but hey, a guy can dream!)

Old Post Jul-04-2012 15:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

i looked at elektron octatrack but its not for me. to limited, more like a dj/live device, but still it looks kinda cool. also im looking forward to osx mountain lion in a few weeks for some reason i do not know. hopefully itl be a little less buggy than lion.

Old Post Jul-04-2012 15:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for clay Click here to Send clay a Private Message Add clay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deillon
Supreme tranceaddict

The new FL studio 10.5 with performance mode so I can hook it up with my launchpad. Beta is out, but a bit unstable :/

Old Post Jul-04-2012 15:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Deillon Click here to Send Deillon a Private Message Add Deillon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

quote:
Originally posted by Deillon
The new FL studio 10.5 with performance mode so I can hook it up with my launchpad. Beta is out, but a bit unstable :/

Can't say I've run into any instability issues, except maybe 64-bit plugins but there may be other reasons for them not working optimally, i don't know. Have honestly not tried out the performance mode for more than five minutes. I guess I'm too lazy to figure out how to map it properly, or I've been pre-occupied with getting a better grip on my Traktor 2.5 with my Kontrol S2 & F1's yo! And before anyone accuses me of lying, yes they are real, I got them for xmas and b-day respectively. I still feel like a noob playing with them though

Kinda side-tracked into DJ territory, but at least it gave me an idea for a thread here, link 2 come.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jul-04-2012 16:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

I ordered a Blofeld the other day so that should arrive soon - excited to start playing with it and seeing what its capable of

Software wise...not aware of anything forthcoming that i want, maybe a new Valhalla plugin is on the way so ill be having that

Having said that, Fabfilter Saturn kind of came out of nowhere for me and its just savage, so who knows......

Old Post Jul-04-2012 18:43  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

gettng focaltwins 6be next week.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-04-2012 18:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

I'd like to see a nice 8 channel analogue valve summing mixer with pulteq and Air eq that can route audio out from my DAW via USB that costs less than 1000.

I'd also like to be a foot taller, 10 years younger and 10,000 times wealthier.

Old Post Jul-04-2012 19:16  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sicc
Supreme tranceaddict

I havent even looked for anything new, or desired anything new. For the time being I'm perfectly content with my old Alesis second gen monitors, ableton 8, MPK akai mini, all of abletons effects, and my small handfull of great vsts. That will probably change in the next 2 years or so when I decide to finally build a live set rig.

Old Post Jul-05-2012 07:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sicc Click here to Send sicc a Private Message Add sicc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Another thing thats coming soon is The Drop from Cytomic - demos sound really good, might be a nice compliment to my UAD Moog Filter

Old Post Jul-05-2012 19:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deillon
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
Can't say I've run into any instability issues, except maybe 64-bit plugins but there may be other reasons for them not working optimally, i don't know. Have honestly not tried out the performance mode for more than five minutes.

I assigned some of the pads to chords of a layer of 3 synths and started jamming quite fast, ended up in a bluescreen

Old Post Jul-05-2012 20:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Deillon Click here to Send Deillon a Private Message Add Deillon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Lunik Fanatik

Apparently, Valhalla has something new coming out soon, so I'm pretty excited to see what that could be.

Other than that, I'm excited (more like irritated that it's taking so f'ing long) for SoundToys and a few others to get their damned 64-bit plugins out.

Sonar X3 | Pro Tools 11 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | DSI Mopho X4 | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-06-2012 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

Waldorf Pulse II

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI,
Alesis A6 Andromeda,
DSI Prophet '08 / Tetra / Mopho / Mopho X4,
Nord Lead 3,
Nord Lead 2X / 2 / Discovery VSTi,
Roland JP8000 / JP8080

Old Post Jul-07-2012 02:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Upcoming software or hardware you're excited about?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread