Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Cartoon about tiesto, raves & status of Djs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Blaise
Senior tranceaddict

Cartoon about tiesto, raves & status of Djs

dont know if anyone has seen this, its a pretty funny cartoon, but at the same time long.

Old Post Oct-29-2006 13:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Blaise Click here to Send Blaise a Private Message Add Blaise to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G`Dave
o-/-< o-|-< o-\-<

Yeah, its been posted up here before at some point. Quite a while ago though as I recall.

I never did get all the way though reading it though.

Old Post Oct-29-2006 13:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for G`Dave Click Here to Email G`Dave Click here to Send G`Dave a Private Message Add G`Dave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tathi
wanderlust

brilliant

good ol Tijz <3

Old Post Oct-29-2006 13:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tathi Click Here to Email tathi Click here to Send tathi a Private Message Add tathi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chubbs
Supreme tranceaddict

lol fkn jaded Ishkur..

Old Post Oct-29-2006 14:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for chubbs Click here to Send chubbs a Private Message Visit chubbs's homepage! Add chubbs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

<3 ishkur!

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Oct-29-2006 14:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

What i love is how he narrows it down to trance when it's the same across every edm genre. All the dj's are fucken show ponies

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Oct-29-2006 22:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click Here to Email Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Lost & Found

I'll give him a point for effort and an enjoyable read, but I'll give him -100000 for being a fucking jaded loser, and -infinity for being Ishkur (and that in itself is probably the worst thing humanly possible).

Someone should make a comic about Ishkur where normal people rise up against him and stampede over the top of his bias, anti trance, non-supported views

Old Post Oct-30-2006 01:04  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djway
Trooper

Who is this someone you speak of? Does he take action or just use lame words?

His TAZ theory is pretty high shite, good tho.

What's best about this guy is he pays you out those who hate his comic in this very comic at the same time he pays out tiesto. Gotta respect that.

Yes I know his IDM guide, who give's a shit, it's great that SOMEONE did someTHING.

--djway

Old Post Oct-30-2006 11:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for djway Click here to Send djway a Private Message Visit djway's homepage! Add djway to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vman83
Supreme tranceaddict

funny read

not everyones a groupie tho i would say majority go to events for atmosphere

Old Post Oct-30-2006 12:32  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for vman83 Click here to Send vman83 a Private Message Add vman83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

hahaha thats old, but still a laugh

Old Post Oct-31-2006 03:00  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

jadedraver.com had funny comics which shit on this tijs one

Old Post Oct-31-2006 20:34  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

*bump*

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-02-2013 20:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Cartoon about tiesto, raves & status of Djs
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread