Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Ikea furniture aimed at DJs
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jad
_.spark._

Ikea furniture aimed at DJs

Thought I'd share this with you guys..

I'm glad they tapped into the dj / producer furniture market. I'm in dire need of a good desk for my set up and will be checking out what they have to offer the next time I'm there.

Old Post Feb-05-2013 22:06  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

From what I gathered, it wasn't DJ oriented components, rather showing how from their multitude of various components, they could arrange and creature a DJ/Producer room.

For example, the racks the keyboards are on, are shoe racks...

http://www.dj-rooms.com/ikea-uk-pim...rys-room-video/

quote:
Pimp my studio! Ikea UK joins the DJ trend and helps DJ and producer Harry Love to rebuilt his really messy rooms. They bring his studio back to live with Expedit shelves for his records and shoe tracks for his synth and gear. Another proof that Ikea is one of the basic essentials for every DJ. Must see for everyone of you that is going to renovate their room in the future.

Regardless, It's cool as fuck, and I've always wondered the possibilities of a cool studio, booth or even just music aficionado's room could have with IKEA products. Always loved those shelves that are perfect for the 12"s and the drawer inserts for CD Jewel cases...

Old Post Feb-06-2013 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acronym
Supreme tranceaddict

DJ Tech Tools wrote a guide to do this: http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/10/...rom-ikea-parts/

I built it and it's great.

Old Post Feb-06-2013 01:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for acronym Click here to Send acronym a Private Message Add acronym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mortyman
Mr. Morton

dope

SOUNDCLOUD - http://soundcloud.com/djmrmorton

Old Post Feb-06-2013 03:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mortyman Click Here to Email Mortyman Click here to Send Mortyman a Private Message Add Mortyman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

I like.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Feb-06-2013 07:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

I built the one from dj tech tools, perfect height and pretty cheap too.

Old Post Feb-06-2013 22:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

I want a sync button as my toilet flush handle, yeaaa

Old Post Feb-06-2013 23:31  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

i have the main frame with the spots for the vinyl. Love it but this is so great because it gives you outstanding ideas to develop the spots for monitor speakers and additional equipment.

This thread for me is the most useful one I've seen in a while on here.

Old Post Feb-07-2013 21:58  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Cool commercial but it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to store vinyl properly. I would've built shelves from scratch before having records in the bathroom and kitchen.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-13-2013 05:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

This thread inspired to change my set up at home! 90% Ikea furniture and some wood and spray paint from Home Depot. The compartments underneath helped me organize so much stuff that was was in a mess under my old table. The second level helped me reduce the amount of floor space but still have room for two cdjs, 2 turntables, room for a cd binder and some extra space for another binder or a laptop if needed. Very happy with the turnout. Here's a look at before and after...

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-10-2013 03:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

That's a pretty good setup!

Old Post Apr-10-2013 19:22  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

woah, nice dj setup..

Old Post Apr-10-2013 20:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Ikea furniture aimed at DJs
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread