Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Shit-ton of WMC/Ultra/Miami sets....
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
Making Fetch Happen

Shit-ton of WMC/Ultra/Miami sets....

WMC Sets - Non Ultra - Pool parties, opening parties etc...

UMF - Ultra Music Festival Sets

Finding alot of dead links however, ohh well, i'm sure some sleuthing on Google can find them, but at least here is a list of what did come out.

Some nice videos from UMFTV are floating around on YouTube in HD as well...

Old Post Mar-26-2012 17:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click Here to Email Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

thanks!!

a lot of the sets I heard on be@ tv were crazy awkward... that dubfire/ sneak one is a mess lol

any highlights in this bunch? i'm checking out lawler for sure

Old Post Mar-26-2012 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
thanks!!

a lot of the sets I heard on be@ tv were crazy awkward... that dubfire/ sneak one is a mess lol

weird. I really enjoyed the dubfire/sneak set.

Im currently listening to the Gerber/Troxler. Its an OK set....

Watched Crosson vs. Troxler as well.

The layo & bushwacka has one horrible mix at around 20mins or so and that lasted for 2 mins or so. At around 28mins in, the tracks become

Looking forward to listening to the nicole moudaber set, art department, and solumum

Computer games dont affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, wed all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

Old Post Mar-26-2012 18:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

fuckin' sweeet!! wasn't expecting sven's set to be released

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-26-2012 19:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by patpicos
weird. I really enjoyed the dubfire/sneak set.

I'll check it out again, from what I heard the flow was all over the place

Old Post Mar-26-2012 21:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

the Lawler set is slow to get going (as usual lol) but 40mins onward is fire

Old Post Mar-26-2012 21:08  Canada
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Listened to Sasha b2b with Zabiela. Recording quality was crummy.

It was pretty obvious when Sasha was on (melodic, deep, chuggy) then Zabiela (effects unit on crack)

release.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 21:20  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
thanks!!

I hated that set..

the ellen alien and damian lazarus was wicked in my opinion!

Ellen Allien & Damian Lazarus - Circoloco Surfcomber Party WMC 2012 (3-22-2012)

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/85040847/file.html

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Mar-26-2012 23:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

This was nuts too

Davide Squillace vs. Matthias Tanzmann - Circoloco Surfcomber Party WMC 2012 (3-22-2012)
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/49966339/file.html

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Mar-26-2012 23:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Thanks for the links!

I really enjoyed some of the be-at streams. Zabiela and Sasha set was really good. The Dubfire and Sneak one started off a little weak but worked its way up towards the end.. as much I love Dubfire, I couldn't listen to the whole thing. Same with the Layo and Bushwacka one.. only started getting good when Bushwacka took control of the decks.

Now I was pretty impressed with Barem's set. The mixing from minutes 10-28 is awesome. Love how the acapellas keeps running while he's still mixing. Oh and the brunette gogo dancer busts some decent moves then.

Last edited by jad on Mar-27-2012 at 00:48

Old Post Mar-27-2012 00:40  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by darouge11
I hated that set..

which? the sneak/dubfire or lawler?

Old Post Mar-27-2012 00:56  Canada
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by jad
Now I was pretty impressed with Barem's set. The mixing from minutes 10-28 is awesome. Love how the acapellas keeps running while he's still mixing. Oh and the brunette gogo dancer busts some decent moves then.

hah I liked Carlo's tweets from this set

Old Post Mar-27-2012 00:59  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Shit-ton of WMC/Ultra/Miami sets....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread