Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ DJ Mag Pool Party, Delano Beach Club - Miami (20.03.)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

Satan (eek!) James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ DJ Mag Pool Party, Delano Beach Club - Miami (20.03.)

Knowing what a great track should sound like - and the place it can be taken by warping and twisting it - is James Zabiela's forte. Layering different sounds with the combo of two Pioneer CDJ-2000s, a Pioneer RMX-1000, an EFX-1000, Korg Kaossilator, various MIDI controllers and a laptop, his hands and ears don't let up for a second, leaving any punters feet a-moving and mouth a-gap. Zabiela’s demands for such a kit wherever he spins is a reminder that he's one of the scant few DJs who's still pushing things forward. James' style is trippy, bleepy and deeply - nay, downright - groovy. Oh, and watch out for a few gnarly basslines along the way, those nasty, dirty sounds are a part of JZ's signature now. Scratches, loops, and fluttering chord changes are all par for the course in a Zabiela set.

James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ DJ Mag Pool Party - WMC 2013, Delano Beach Club - Miami (20.03.2013) by Evil Concussion on Mixcloud

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Old Post Mar-21-2013 09:07  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Old Post Mar-22-2013 20:37  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ DJ Mag Pool Party, Delano Beach Club - Miami (20.03.)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread