Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 2013 new Vegas clubs.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

2013 new Vegas clubs.

the wynn thread prompted this,

what new clubs, pools, etc are opening in 2013 in vegas? perf, omega, etc.

please list them here.

thanks!!

Old Post Jan-08-2013 05:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

Hakkasan
Bagatelle (open)
Light
Ushuaia
unnamed new Tao Group venue at Cosmo

Follow EDM Life on Twitter!!!
EDMLife.com
WMC/MMW/Ultra Week presale tickets!
Follow EDM Life on Instagram!

Old Post Jan-08-2013 07:05  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Hakkasan (MGM)
Bagatelle (open) (Tropicana)
Light (Mandalay)
Ushuaia (Mandalay)
unnamed new Tao Group venue at Cosmo

edited the hotels

Old Post Jan-08-2013 08:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Dunno Re: 2013 new Vegas clubs.

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
the wynn thread prompted this,

what new clubs, pools, etc are opening in 2013 in vegas? perf, omega, etc.

please list them here.

thanks!!

I don't think the housing market is doing well but go find a realtor for all the new houses being built, I'd assume they would come with a new pool. As for clubs, i'm not a golfer. Nike has signed a few top golfers this year to endorsement contracts for clothing apparel and golf equipment, so i'm sure they will bee using the newest clubs.

Old Post Jan-09-2013 04:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

wow ushuaia coming to vegas?!! if done right like the ibiza one that could be massive!!

Old Post Jan-09-2013 19:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
wow ushuaia coming to vegas?!! if done right like the ibiza one that could be massive!!

I don't know. I'm a little pessimistic. They tried F*** Me I'm Famous Sundays at Wet Republic, that didn't work too well...

...They tried Nikki Beach at Tropicana Hotel. That is now Bagatelle.

so Ushuia in Vegas will be a tough sell. Needs lots of $$$ and the correct marketing, hosts etc to try to compete with Encore Beach, Marquee Dayclub, Wet Republic, Tao Beach etc.

Old Post Jan-09-2013 23:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

Mandalay isn't a hip resort like The Cosmo, Wynn/Encore, and the new Hakkasan, so the the majority of the pool party crowd will avoid it. Ushuaia will be a tier 2 location for Vegas standards IMO.

The question is what audience do they want to target? If they go for the big name people and the bottle crowd, they will fail. That crowd is accounted for already, and like I said, those groups stick to Cosmo/Wynn/Hakkasan for the most part. What they need to do is find a good mix between that crowd and a music crowd, but then again it is Vegas, and that is going to be a tough one to pull off as well... Either way I think it is a fail for Ushuaia in Vegas.

Old Post Jan-10-2013 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
topoftheworld
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
Mandalay isn't a hip resort like The Cosmo, Wynn/Encore, and the new Hakkasan, so the the majority of the pool party crowd will avoid it. Ushuaia will be a tier 2 location for Vegas standards IMO.

The question is what audience do they want to target? If they go for the big name people and the bottle crowd, they will fail. That crowd is accounted for already, and like I said, those groups stick to Cosmo/Wynn/Hakkasan for the most part. What they need to do is find a good mix between that crowd and a music crowd, but then again it is Vegas, and that is going to be a tough one to pull off as well... Either way I think it is a fail for Ushuaia in Vegas.

there's a large demographic that will go wherever the djs are and bottle crowd will follow since they are dumb and uneducated.
so their success will be largely dependent on the talent the book. given that they're already established in ibiza, which can't be said for any beach club in vegas. it probably won't be hard for them. i'd say they have a fighting chance.

Last edited by topoftheworld on Jan-10-2013 at 02:36

Old Post Jan-10-2013 01:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for topoftheworld Click here to Send topoftheworld a Private Message Add topoftheworld to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

if those new places want to be successful, they need to pull in mainstream/popular dj's.

it won't fail if avicci, afrojack, david guetta, tiesto, etc play there.

Old Post Jan-10-2013 01:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

I miss the old school vegas clubs...

RA
ICE
C2k
Utopia

eventhough it was a tourst spot, Studio 54 had one of the best lay outs

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jan-10-2013 01:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
if those new places want to be successful, they need to pull in mainstream/popular dj's.

it won't fail if avicci, afrojack, david guetta, tiesto, etc play there.

Kinda tough when those DJ's demand $50,000 at a minimum to play + they are already locked down and contracted to Wynn/Hakassan/Marquee

Old Post Jan-10-2013 03:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tygamilk
Senior tranceaddict

is Hakassan at MGM going to be edm?

https://www.facebook.com/HakkasanLV

Old Post Jan-10-2013 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tygamilk Click here to Send tygamilk a Private Message Add tygamilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 2013 new Vegas clubs.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread