Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > <TWITTER DRAMA> Deadmau5 vs Dj Sneak
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjWoody
Chingon

Shame / Disagreement <TWITTER DRAMA> Deadmau5 vs Dj Sneak

It all started because of the Billboard interview below. Which BTW, you gotta watch to understand it. Joel makes some very good points though.

You can follow the drama on their Twitters.

http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/de...0030#f329cc0cc4

SNEAK: https://twitter.com/DJ_Sneak
DEADMAU5: https://twitter.com/deadmau5

Last edited by DjWoody on Nov-29-2012 at 01:58

Old Post Nov-29-2012 01:25  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gerard6975
Gerard Not Gerald

Sneak just lost credibility in my eyes. He's been using drama with popular DJs and tries to insert marketing; hoping it goes viral.

Old Post Nov-29-2012 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gerard6975 Click here to Send gerard6975 a Private Message Visit gerard6975's homepage! Add gerard6975 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Sneak needs to shut the fuck up. Dude is so annoying.

Old Post Nov-29-2012 02:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975
Sneak just lost credibility in my eyes. He's been using drama with popular DJs and tries to insert marketing; hoping it goes viral.

I hear you, but in this case Deadmau5 is the one who started it by dropping Sneak's name during the interview.

Old Post Nov-29-2012 02:12  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junkproject
Supreme tranceaddict

2pac and biggie of the electronic dance music scene? I hope they both get shot.

Old Post Nov-29-2012 02:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for junkproject Click here to Send junkproject a Private Message Add junkproject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by junkproject
2pac and biggie of the electronic dance music scene? I hope they both get shot.

Pussy move on that guy threatening deadrat, straight up call him out with a time and a place and legally fuck him up. Internet threats from the internet warrior.
Sneak vs Angelo vs rat in a cage!

Old Post Nov-29-2012 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

i thought he did a pretty good job with the interview.

Old Post Nov-29-2012 03:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

What is more funny is Sneak attacking the fans of Deadmau5 lol.

Old Post Nov-29-2012 15:43  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
soundcloud.com/jonmitz

Re: <TWITTER DRAMA> Deadmau5 vs Dj Sneak

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody

THUG LYFE

Old Post Nov-29-2012 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click Here to Email jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

funny thing was Twitter suspended Sneak's account after this went down yesterday.

And Woody - remember Sneak didn't have to say anything....

as noted he's getting way more pub from these twitter wars than from his music or djing. maybe he's doing it on purpose?

Follow EDM Life on Twitter!!!
EDMLife.com
EDC Las Vegas week presale tickets!
Create Nightclub guest list RSVP

Old Post Nov-29-2012 19:47  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g

as noted he's getting way more pub from these twitter wars than from his music or djing. maybe he's doing it on purpose?

Dare I say it? Pretty sneaky ;-)

Old Post Nov-30-2012 01:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceSafe
tranceaddict in training

The funniest part is when DeadMau5 says he never even heard of Sneak before the Sneak/SHM twitter beef. LOL i couldn't tell if he was serious but if he was, then it goes to show that Sneak is just plain old news now.

Old Post Dec-01-2012 01:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceSafe Click here to Send DanceSafe a Private Message Visit DanceSafe's homepage! Add DanceSafe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > <TWITTER DRAMA> Deadmau5 vs Dj Sneak
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread