Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dario G - "Dream To Me" (Airscape Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-Aqua
trancEaddict in JAIL

Arrow "I wont cry 4 yesterday" Help with 2 vocal tracks please

Its 3am and im having my radio on,,,, well these 2 tracks came op so i jumped up and straight here to identify as theyre awsome traks.

TRACK 1

Chorus go like this " I wont cry for yesterday " (something something yardi yardi) and then for the rest of the track these lines repeat: "As IIII tryyyy to make myyyy wayyyy to the oooordianry wooorld, I wiiil tryyy to surviiive".

Sounds like a remake of some old 60s track but it sounded very sweet. Any info at all would be most apreciated.

TRACK 2

For the whole trach theres only few lines of chorus sang by a female,, goes like this,, "All My life,,, All my dream". And in the backround you can at times hear repeat of something like "Dreaming" "Dreaming"

Those two are the awsomest tracks i heard so i pretty much beg of you gurus to identify for me.

Thanx in advance.

Old Post Aug-23-2003 17:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-Aqua Click here to Send Trance-Aqua a Private Message Add Trance-Aqua to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

track 1:
Aurora - "Ordinary World"

track 2:
try Dario G - "Dream To Me" Airscape / Above & Beyond Mixes

Old Post Aug-23-2003 18:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
heaven scent
Supreme tranceaddict

just so's you know, they're not really classed as trance - they're cheesy euro-pop

thanx Ste

Old Post Aug-23-2003 20:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for heaven scent Click here to Send heaven scent a Private Message Add heaven scent to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dario G - "Dream To Me" (Airscape Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread