Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dynamo City - "One Night In Hackney"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
keemoDavala
Junior tranceaddict

Question I said - by ???

does anyone kno the dj for this song??? and where i can dl it maybe??

Old Post Mar-27-2004 23:29  Turkey
Click Here to See the Profile for keemoDavala Click here to Send keemoDavala a Private Message Add keemoDavala to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

i just know moguai - who said

Old Post Mar-29-2004 11:13  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for dreamone Click here to Send dreamone a Private Message Add dreamone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neoraver
machine ate my homework

I think u mean Planet Funk - Who Said (Moguai Remix)

Goldfrapp - A & E (Gui Boratto Remix)

Old Post Mar-29-2004 11:24  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for neoraver Click here to Send neoraver a Private Message Add neoraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

uh yeah i suck

Old Post Mar-29-2004 12:24  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for dreamone Click here to Send dreamone a Private Message Add dreamone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keemoDavala
Junior tranceaddict

no no not that one...
the lyrics are about this boys trip to london, and the shit he tries out when hes there. its hard house.

Last edited by keemoDavala on Mar-30-2004 at 05:22

Old Post Mar-30-2004 05:16  Turkey
Click Here to See the Profile for keemoDavala Click here to Send keemoDavala a Private Message Add keemoDavala to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by keemoDavala
no no not that one...
the lyrics are about this boys trip to london, and the shit he tries out when hes there. its hard house.

hahaha is it fuck its one of the hardest techno tunes I know

the tune is called One Night In Hackney by Dynamo City on Stay Up Forever recordings

amazing track

if its the one im thinking of

"Someone stopped me and said...take this pill...and so I took it and then I said...what's that....and someone said....Ecstasy....and then someone offered me a line...and I took it and said ...what's that...and someone said...ketamine.... etc etc...and then I drank 15 CANS OF STELLA!!!"

Louk

Old Post Mar-30-2004 05:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keemoDavala
Junior tranceaddict

Haha yahhh! thanks tons man its been driving me crazy for so long, now all i have 2 do is find it.

Old Post Mar-30-2004 06:12  Turkey

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dynamo City - "One Night In Hackney"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread