Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dido vs Vangelis - Rachel's Song (White Label Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lost
Supreme tranceaddict

harrison ford in a trance track

hey there's a track out there that has harrison ford's voice. it's a sample from blade runner when he's focusing on some picture. the track i need identified opens with that sample. then in the middle there's this female vocal. no words. just some operatic sounding stuff. that's the best way i can describe it. i heard it from my friend and he doesn't know where it's from so harrison ford and the operatic vocals are the best clues i can give ya. i'll try to find out more. cheers!

lost

Old Post Sep-04-2001 22:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lost Click Here to Email Lost Click here to Send Lost a Private Message Add Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SeeK
Addicted 4 Life

Umm dude, u might wanna have a try of the Blade Runner Sound track, i got it but cant recall any trance stuff on there, ill give it a listen again and if i come across anything ill let ya know...

Old Post Sep-05-2001 13:58  Turkey
Click Here to See the Profile for SeeK Click Here to Email SeeK Click here to Send SeeK a Private Message Visit SeeK's homepage! Add SeeK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lost
Supreme tranceaddict

it's not from the blade runner sound track. it's just an audio sample from the movie in the intro. when he's focusing on some picture and then he says "gimme a hard copy." i know these clues aren't the best but it's a hella sick track. my friend got it from the new wedoe (LA area underground dj) cd. i'll e-mail wedoe for the track listing and hopefully he'll be cool enough to kick down with it. then i'll let you peeps know cuz it's a badass track. in my mind anyway. peace!!!!

lost

Old Post Sep-05-2001 17:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lost Click Here to Email Lost Click here to Send Lost a Private Message Add Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wlcked Red
pfffffttttt......

the name of that track is...

Dido vs Vangelis - Rachel's Song (White Label Mix)

u can also find this one as Dido vs. Rachel

it seems to be an untitled white label

Old Post Sep-17-2001 22:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wlcked Red Click here to Send Wlcked Red a Private Message Add Wlcked Red to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aendy
Lifeaddict

Is this a positive ID? Cause I sure as hell cant find a voice sample of Harrison Ford on any of the various tracks Ive been listening to!

You and me, me and you, we�re the only ones in our song?

Old Post Sep-20-2001 22:20  Nepal
Click Here to See the Profile for Aendy Click Here to Email Aendy Click here to Send Aendy a Private Message Add Aendy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wlcked Red
pfffffttttt......

yeah I'm absolutely positive

I have the track and it does have a sample from
Bladerunner right at the beginning and also later on
in the track

Old Post Sep-20-2001 22:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wlcked Red Click here to Send Wlcked Red a Private Message Add Wlcked Red to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Dido vs Vangelis - Rachel's Song (White Label Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread