Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > DJ Fubar - "The Love Parade"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ-AXI
Senior tranceaddict

Hello!

Ok You Judge Jules Fans out there, I'm sure yous must have listened to all of his LIVE SET'S !!! Faboulous Mixation arent they, Oh well here I have a sample of the track I am after it's from his set called Judge Jules Live @ Gatecrasher 17-06-2000 It's from Track 3, which comes straight after Darude - Sandstorm,,, It sounds very similiar to Da Hool - Meet her at the love parade, infact it is a different remix of it... Would you please help me identify the name of it?

Thanks

Click Me To Hear!

Old Post Feb-14-2001 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-AXI Click Here to Email DJ-AXI Click here to Send DJ-AXI a Private Message Visit DJ-AXI's homepage! Add DJ-AXI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

err the only thing i can say is that these are the known mixes of Da Hool - Meet her at the love parade:

Nalin & Kane
DJ Hooligan
Spacefrog (maybe this one)

thats all i can think of

Old Post Feb-14-2001 16:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click Here to Email breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

hello there AXI. This is a remake of the Da Hool classic. and it is....

DJ Fubar - The Love Parade

Regards

Old Post Feb-15-2001 14:27 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-AXI
Senior tranceaddict

King

Hey, Thanx alot bro, both of you sick ass judge jules fans that track is really sick and i hope the best for all of your future commitments.
thanx.
regards

Old Post Feb-17-2001 11:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-AXI Click Here to Email DJ-AXI Click here to Send DJ-AXI a Private Message Visit DJ-AXI's homepage! Add DJ-AXI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > DJ Fubar - "The Love Parade"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread