Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Function T - Maybe We Can (Original Mix) [Chillout/Ambient]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
function t
Junior tranceaddict

Function T - Maybe We Can (Original Mix) [Chillout/Ambient]

Hey guys,

A while back, I had a little competition with some of my music friends at school to see who could come up with the best track (any genre) using dialogue from our favorite movies.

I chose Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and ended up with a little chillout/ambient track. Note that this isn't my normal genre, so I have no idea if it's any good or not...just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested in hearing some of my non-trance stuff.

Here's the SoundCloud player:

Any thoughts? Suggestions? I almost think it would sound better without the dialogue...because sometimes when I cut the dialogue from the movie I got a bit of the score in the background, which is in an entirely different key than my track. But, the rules we came up with meant we had to include the dialogue.

THANKS!!!

Old Post May-25-2012 06:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for function t Click here to Send function t a Private Message Visit function t's homepage! Add function t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

It's kinda cool, but what's up with those drums? They're just kinda there and don't seem to serve much purpose.

Old Post May-26-2012 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Function T - Maybe We Can (Original Mix) [Chillout/Ambient]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread