Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Airwave - Ocean Of Stars
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Why are u so sure this is an Airwave tune? What are u basing this on? and also what set did u take this from?

Old Post Jun-01-2003 07:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yotam
Junior tranceaddict

great track indeed ..
in which set have u heard this one ?

Old Post Jun-01-2003 09:01  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for yotam Click here to Send yotam a Private Message Add yotam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
axm2064
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Why are u so sure this is an Airwave tune? What are u basing this on? and also what set did u take this from?

I am 100% sure this is an airwave tune since Jon O'Bir played this in his tranceairwaves show in April and said so himself.....When I asked him for the name he said he didnt know if I remember correctly

Old Post Jun-01-2003 11:48  India
Click Here to See the Profile for axm2064 Click here to Send axm2064 a Private Message Add axm2064 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-Aqua
trancEaddict in JAIL

sounds like a track to own, , , im sure some 1 knows it here, i want the name of it as well.

Old Post Jun-01-2003 15:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-Aqua Click here to Send Trance-Aqua a Private Message Add Trance-Aqua to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Ok u are kinda correct. This is the new L-Vee tune but its not gonna come under the Airwave alias. The vocals are done by l-vee himself (yuck!) and atm it is unamed which is probs why jon couldnt tell ya what it was.

Old Post Jun-01-2003 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jourdain
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, The new Airwave will be When Things Go Wrong. But I might have an idea:

The Wideband Network

It's a popgroup from belgium, now signed to Banshee and the new single contains an Airwave remix and a Yves Deruyter Remix.

I don't know 100% sure, but this was my first thought.

Old Post Jun-01-2003 18:27  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jourdain Click here to Send Jourdain a Private Message Add Jourdain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
axm2064
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Ok u are kinda correct. This is the new L-Vee tune but its not gonna come under the Airwave alias. The vocals are done by l-vee himself (yuck!) and atm it is unamed which is probs why jon couldnt tell ya what it was.

so it is going to be released then or will it be like the many tunes that have come and gone without ever getting a release...i wish there were promos out there of this track. I need the name so badly. thanks for the info though Mike and Jourdain.

Old Post Jun-03-2003 00:14  India
Click Here to See the Profile for axm2064 Click here to Send axm2064 a Private Message Add axm2064 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
axm2064
Supreme tranceaddict

I think the name of this track is The Wideband Network - Orbit (Airwave remix). Can anyone confirm?

Old Post Jun-14-2003 08:18  India
Lolo
I play Trance no Dance

Océan d'étoiles is the name

hello, salut,

here's the right translation:

J'ai longtemps rêvé de toi,
Pendant des jours, pendant des mois,
Ce ne fut pas si facile parfois
J'ai si souvent pensé "c'est pas pour moi"

Dans la pénombre et dans l'espoir
D'un jour partager mon histoire
C'est dans la lumière d'un soir
Que tu m'as croisé
Quelque part...

Mon océan d'étoiles

This song is dedicated to my ocean of stars whose name is also the title of the first lolo tune.

I never meant to share this one with the crowd and I'm a little pissed jon o'bir played this one on TAW, but I'm happy some of you like it.

Greetz
Lolo

Old Post Jun-19-2003 11:09  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Lolo Click here to Send Lolo a Private Message Visit Lolo's homepage! Add Lolo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

Re: Océan d'étoiles is the name

quote:
Originally posted by Lolo
hello, salut,

here's the right translation:

J'ai longtemps rêvé de toi,
Pendant des jours, pendant des mois,
Ce ne fut pas si facile parfois
J'ai si souvent pensé "c'est pas pour moi"

Dans la pénombre et dans l'espoir
D'un jour partager mon histoire
C'est dans la lumière d'un soir
Que tu m'as croisé
Quelque part...

Mon océan d'étoiles

This song is dedicated to my ocean of stars whose name is also the title of the first lolo tune.

I never meant to share this one with the crowd and I'm a little pissed jon o'bir played this one on TAW, but I'm happy some of you like it.

Greetz
Lolo

Hah!! I knew it! A Belgian Artist!! hehe
So, does this mean we can get our hands on this track or mp3?

DJ Christophe ft. Jinx - Make It Happen
Sultan & Tonedepth - Broken (Jiva Remix)

ID these TUNES plz: Updated!!!
[Track 1] --- [Track 2] --- [Track 3] --- [Track 4] --- [Track 5] --- [Track 6] --- NEW:[Track 7]

Old Post Jun-19-2003 11:56  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rising
[L]iquid [J]un[K]i'e

Re: Re: Océan d'étoiles is the name

quote:
Originally posted by BEACHBOY
So, does this mean we can get our hands on this track or mp3?

BLAHHHH!! http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

Old Post Jun-19-2003 16:24  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Rising Click here to Send Rising a Private Message Add Rising to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
axm2064
Supreme tranceaddict

i want vinyl!!!!!!

thanks so much lolo for responding. Its amazing that another excellent producer has just joined our trance community. You are most definately my favourite producer. I love all of your tracks.
I so badly want to buy this vinyl. When will it get released?? I hope sometime soon coz I know many people who have heard this tune have fallen in love with it. Its one of my favourite tunes of
all time. Eagerly awaiting your response!

Old Post Jun-19-2003 16:29  India

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Airwave - Ocean Of Stars
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackclassy trance tune from 1996 [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOBLIK - "Restless" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread