Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Brades
Junior tranceaddict

loving my 9700

Old Post Nov-30-2009 20:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Brades Click here to Send Brades a Private Message Add Brades to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuertez
Senior tranceaddict

I just had some dude from Solo Mobile offer me a FREE Bold 9700 with a pretty decent package. I told him I was unsure and he said he would call back (we'll see if he does). I know Bell is their provider but just from reading some reviews online about them they seem pretty shitty. Does anyone know anything about Solo???

Old Post Nov-30-2009 21:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuertez Click here to Send Fuertez a Private Message Add Fuertez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

Nokia E72 supremacy

Old Post Nov-30-2009 21:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalMP
W.T.F., mate?

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
i exported to the BB via outlook 2007...but I don't use an address book on outlook and google sync is very limited in what info it holds (plus I use windows live mail and not outlook regularly)....

I think it's really nice to maintain your contacts in Outlook and sync to the BB. I use Outlook for e-mail as well, and add contacts from new e-mails and they sync automatically to my phone when I connect it. And I also add bulk appointments to Outlook's calendar and let those sync to my phone as well. Backing up Outlook is as easy as exporting the PST file, so that's something simple enough to add to my task list.

My one bitch is that RIM won't double the fucking app memory in the Storm 1 OS. Their incessant ignorance in that aspect might be enough to make me leave if they don't do it in one of the next couple OS updates.

Old Post Nov-30-2009 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalMP Click here to Send DigitalMP a Private Message Visit DigitalMP's homepage! Add DigitalMP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

is this any good?

I feel your pain about the app memory space. When I got the phone itself, I had only 30mb or so left.

Old Post Dec-01-2009 00:48  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
is this any good?

I feel your pain about the app memory space. When I got the phone itself, I had only 30mb or so left.

New phones should be better.

I got the Curve 8520 which came out in October, anyway, I had about 130MB when I first started installing stuff. So plently of room to have tons of apps.

I'm at around 90MB left right now, so not too bad.

Old Post Dec-01-2009 02:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by DigitalMP
My one bitch is that RIM won't double the fucking app memory in the Storm 1 OS. Their incessant ignorance in that aspect might be enough to make me leave if they don't do it in one of the next couple OS updates.

Aerize Card Loader - SD card install utility

Get the most out of your BlackBerry® device by installing applications to and from removable media cards. Aerize Card Loader installs and removes applications to your device from its micro SD media card. The only limit to the number of applications you can keep on hand is the size of your SD media card.

Running applications, stored files, and the operating system all compete for the same memory on BlackBerry® devices. Unfortunately, this limits the amount of games and applications that can reliably be loaded onto the device at one time. Once you ve installed Aerize Card Loader, this limit will be forever shattered.

---

NOTE: Only applications added to the SD media card can be loaded. Applications must first be manually added to the media card.

---

Free 7 day trial and user manual available at http://aerize.com

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1144

I have not tried it, but heard good things... I'm not app hungry tho...

Old Post Dec-01-2009 02:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
is this any good?

that was using Opera Mini...

this is using the BB Browser (after 6 tries on a 3mb test):

and to think I was about to remove the opera browser....

Old Post Dec-01-2009 02:41  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

So many 6's

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Dec-01-2009 02:56  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky

So many 6's

what browser are you using?

Old Post Dec-01-2009 03:00  United Arab Emirates
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
what browser are you using?

use opera mini

This is the fastest I got

Gonna try using the opera 5 beta

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Dec-01-2009 03:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
Aerize Card Loader - SD card install utility

Get the most out of your BlackBerry® device by installing applications to and from removable media cards. Aerize Card Loader installs and removes applications to your device from its micro SD media card. The only limit to the number of applications you can keep on hand is the size of your SD media card.

Running applications, stored files, and the operating system all compete for the same memory on BlackBerry® devices. Unfortunately, this limits the amount of games and applications that can reliably be loaded onto the device at one time. Once you ve installed Aerize Card Loader, this limit will be forever shattered.

---

NOTE: Only applications added to the SD media card can be loaded. Applications must first be manually added to the media card.

---

Free 7 day trial and user manual available at http://aerize.com

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1144

I have not tried it, but heard good things... I'm not app hungry tho...

any other apps?

Old Post Dec-01-2009 03:05  United Arab Emirates

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha zen after party 1996...sample 1 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLoway - "2 Bags of Grass" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread