Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Also, not all my groups recovered when I went from the 9700 to the Torch...

Can someone kick me out of TOTA group and reinvite me?

Thanks!

if jason hasn't made someone else admin yet, there can never be a new admin so you can't be kicked out

Old Post Oct-30-2010 19:05  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
if jason hasn't made someone else admin yet, there can never be a new admin so you can't be kicked out

Great, so I'm fucked then... nice!

Old Post Nov-01-2010 18:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

So I just called Rogers to switch over from Fido...

This is what they offered me... which I think is bullshit considering I have Rogers Digital TV, Home Phone & Internet...

Blackberry Torch (which they want me to pay $199 for lol)
200 Daytime Minutes
Free after 5PM weekdays and weekends free
Call Display + Voicemail
500MB
Unlimited Texting crap
$70 a month inc.tax

With the bundle I'll also save $10 on my internet a month. Bastards also want a $200 deposit because I've been late on a few bills here and there but always paid off the full bill and no service disconnections.

I was just speaking to a regular representative...

Should I call back with the reference number and say this is what Bell is offering me. A full package on TV, Phone, Internet & Wireless. What can you do? If not I'll tell them I want to close my account?

Suggestions?

Old Post Nov-01-2010 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Ozmözis
Should I call back with the reference number and say this is what Bell is offering me. A full package on TV, Phone, Internet & Wireless. What can you do? If not I'll tell them I want to close my account?

yes.

but just make certain that your alternative IS actually something worth switching should they call your bluff (most likely wont).

I called in to cancel my internet (and i really wanted to) and i ended the convo getting 30% off my bill

Old Post Nov-01-2010 20:25  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Ozmözis
So I just called Rogers to switch over from Fido...

This is what they offered me... which I think is bullshit considering I have Rogers Digital TV, Home Phone & Internet...

Blackberry Torch (which they want me to pay $199 for lol)
200 Daytime Minutes
Free after 5PM weekdays and weekends free
Call Display + Voicemail
500MB
Unlimited Texting crap
$70 a month inc.tax

With the bundle I'll also save $10 on my internet a month. Bastards also want a $200 deposit because I've been late on a few bills here and there but always paid off the full bill and no service disconnections.

I was just speaking to a regular representative...

Suggestions?

Call back...

Nicely and politely ask for "Customer Relations" and say you need to speak with them about your Roger's services.

Say that you were interested in changing over from Fido and thought it was be beatifical and in your best interest to stay with Rogers considering your current subscriptions with other Rogers services.

Say that they were your first choice to go to, and that you were not impressed with the offer the "normal" rep gave you and that you think it should be better considering that you're a good paying customer. And that if nothing can be done, perhaps you should entertain the bundle deals from Bell that are being offered all over and through your "work/employee" plan (which they don't need to know whats it is, or where you work because that's irrelevant).

They will work out something, you're not going to get out of paying for the phone, they just don't give those away, you're going to have to pay activation to.

But i'm sure you can get that lowered to $179 each which is what they did for me, (but my credits covered the cost).

Don't fight the price of the phone, but push for discounts and credits that will add up over time to save you more money, not discounts on the initial transaction...

Saving $100 today seems like a lot, but not if you can save $5-$10 a month each month over the next few years which is considerably more.

Most importantly, be friendly, polite, nice and firm.. do not take out any aggression or any attitude to the rep, but feel free to eloquently address your like/hate for Rogers and why the "company" should do things for you...

Good luck!

Old Post Nov-01-2010 20:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

Awesome thanks!

I'll call back. I'm always polite, I don't have a need to argue. I think its ridicoulous that the credit department wants $200 deposit from me because I was late on a few bills. Even though at the next cycle I paid off everything fully. The guy on the phone said 'Oh you know those letters they send you saying you're late on your payment please catch up, that's why you have to give deposit'

I don't mind paying for the phone, the deposit is what through me off and the crappy discounts...

Old Post Nov-01-2010 20:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

POS froze and also got an error message for about 2 hours

The Torch is going to be my new paperweight.

Old Post Nov-02-2010 00:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by jester
POS froze and also got an error message for about 2 hours

The Torch is going to be my new paperweight.

What did you do to it?!

Old Post Nov-02-2010 02:10  Canada
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^^^

OS6 finally dropped for the 9700......check out crackberry for links.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Nov-02-2010 14:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
^^^^

OS6 finally dropped for the 9700......check out crackberry for links.

i will wait until enough people say it is stable

Old Post Nov-02-2010 19:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

I loaded it on a 9700 this morning...

It's definitely stable, a couple little bugs though but that's expected, i'd give it a go

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Nov-02-2010 20:09  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
I loaded it on a 9700 this morning...

It's definitely stable, a couple little bugs though but that's expected, i'd give it a go

what kind of bugs?

Old Post Nov-02-2010 20:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGabriel and Dresden track? [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpektrum - "Kinda New" (Tiefschwarz Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread