Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
DOCTORS HELP SICK PEOPLE GET BETTER, YOU'RE A LOSER!

Fixed for accuracy.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:14  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

Nurses administer a majority of medication and perform a lot of minor invasive procedures, you ignorant tool. Outside of the operating theatre, doctors actually do very little hands-on work.

Also, I'm still laughing that you actually think anyone believes you sent that PM so he would post it.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Nurses administer a majority of medication and perform a lot of minor invasive procedures, you ignorant tool. Outside of the operating theatre, doctors actually do very little hands-on work.

Oh really? They administer medication? Pray tell who prescribes said medication? And minor invasive procedures are done by them so that doctors don't have their time wasted by finding someones vein and sticking an IV in it.

Doctors do very little hands-on work in the same sense that the CEO of any company doesn't clean its bathrooms.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:22  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Nurses administer a majority of medication and perform a lot of minor invasive procedures, you ignorant tool.

Shhh, let him be.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:22  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:

Also, I'm still laughing that you actually think anyone believes you sent that PM so he would post it.

Your belief is necessary to my survival.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:23  Ireland
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

No really he's not at all bothered by the things people here say. It's soooo obvious lol you tool.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Making fun of someone's chosen profession completely removed from the forum is how you best convey your utter apathy toward what they say to you on the forum, and your indomitability toward personal attacks. Yep.

Tell me, srussell: how are there popular people here? What is it they do that makes them popular? You seem to have this really nagging objection to the perceived partiality others get - and you're obviously not jealous in the least - but do you think any of these people are targets of your critique because everyone loves them for what they do outside of here? What degrees and certifications they might have outside of TA, perhaps?

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:25  Ireland
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Oh really? They administer medication? Pray tell who prescribes said medication? And minor invasive procedures are done by them so that doctors don't have their time wasted by finding someones vein and sticking an IV in it.

Doctors do very little hands-on work in the same sense that the CEO of any company doesn't clean its bathrooms.

Prescribing medication, how very hands-on!

Nurses do much more than give IVs, and however much you might try to disparage it as shitty, easy work, the fact of the matter is that it requires serious education to perform, which is more than can be said for your monkey profession of sitting on a computer all day. Clicking things on a screen, I can't imagine the creativity and innate talent required to do that.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I just don't understand why IGK is here at all. Absolutely nobody likes him, he's routinely mocked by just about everyone on the forum, he spends most of his time being intellectually insecure and making impotent little jabs at more popular members, and I've never once seen him even raise the subject of music. What's he getting out of TA?

Fuck yeah. Those exact sentiments go through my mind every time I see he's made a post. The only other member on here rivalling such pointlessness is tubularbills.

Would be good if these couple of bum fiends would fuck the fuck off.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Tell me, srussell: how are there popular people here? What is it they do that makes them popular? You seem to have this really nagging objection to the perceived partiality others get - and you're obviously not jealous in the least - but do you think any of these people are targets of your critique because everyone loves them for what they do outside of here? What degrees and certifications they might have outside of TA, perhaps?

You got all of that out of me pointing out that saying that IGK is not popular on here has no bearing on anything at all? Making one comment means I have a nagging objection to people being popular on a web forum, and am therefor jealous of them?

Do you really give yourself that much credit to assume that anyone who isn't welcomed with open arms into your precious online group of friends is in some way perturbed by that? That seems like an incredibly arrogant notion to believe that you have that much effect on somebody you will never meet.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:34  Ireland
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yeah guys, you have no power over him!!!

Rofl @ bum fiends. Lmao.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 18:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp again [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWirefly - "The Verdict" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread