Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Matt Darey
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
robez45
Suspended User

An example of a DJ who isn't a sellout and plays the exact opposite of the typical generic cheese too many mainstream DJ's play.

What do you think?

Old Post May-18-2012 01:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for robez45 Click here to Send robez45 a Private Message Add robez45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robez45
Suspended User

Does anyone even know who Matt Darey is LOL?

Old Post May-18-2012 02:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for robez45 Click here to Send robez45 a Private Message Add robez45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Monocle
Supreme tranceaddict

NO LOL

Old Post May-18-2012 02:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Monocle Click here to Send Monocle a Private Message Add Monocle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

I will trade you mp3s of Matt Darey

Old Post May-18-2012 04:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

I was once at a small venue and he was the only Dj, I was tripping on 5 hits of acid and went to say hi. The Dj booth was next to the dance floor. Real ghetto place we were at. He didn't want to be bothered and was playing shit music since there was 8 to 10 people most of the night, but I took it has him being rude because he started messing with knobs and acting like he was cueing up a song etc etc.. I flicked him off and said fuck you. This was many many years ago though.

p.s. Sorry Matt

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-18-2012 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Desiderata
I was once at a small venue and he was the only Dj, I was tripping on 5 hits of acid and went to say hi. The Dj booth was next to the dance floor. Real ghetto place we were at. He didn't want to be bothered and was playing shit music since there was 8 to 10 people most of the night, but I took it has him being rude because he started messing with knobs and acting like he was cueing up a song etc etc.. I flicked him off and said fuck you. This was many many years ago though.

p.s. Sorry Matt

And now you google his name everyday hoping to share your story.

Old Post May-18-2012 05:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
And now you google his name everyday hoping to share your story.

Actually no. The cor is dead a lot of time so I lurk around here from time to time. When I saw the Thread, I figured I'd share.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-18-2012 07:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

great DJ...a pioneer of trance....

his last mix compilation was anything but trance....

many people do not like the way he has gone in terms of what he is spinning but the guy programs all genres well....

Old Post May-18-2012 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

What does he play now? Anyone got any sets? Would be interested to hear what he's up to now...

Old Post May-18-2012 23:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

i listen to his podcasts from time to time...

i usually skip thru them tho... hes all over the place genre wise...

Old Post May-18-2012 23:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Matt Darey
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help Me ID Tracks from ASOT 208 [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGalen Behr Vs Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr Vs Orjan Nilsen remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread