Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn˛

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend
4 new models coming this year and yes to HD video. Thats all I can disclose for now.

4 huh?? not too shabby

I am a little pissed though, just read that Rogers changed their Upgrade Program from 24 months to 30. If this is the case, I could be making some changes in the near future if they are really gonna stick to this.

Old Post Dec-30-2010 03:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
4 huh?? not too shabby

I am a little pissed though, just read that Rogers changed their Upgrade Program from 24 months to 30. If this is the case, I could be making some changes in the near future if they are really gonna stick to this.

being with rogers was a poor choice from the start (uhoh)

anyways...the RBC app is only available on select series

Old Post Dec-30-2010 07:11  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn˛

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
being with rogers was a poor choice from the start (uhoh)

I've actually been with Rogers since I was 18. I am a complete retention customer now that literally any time I call if it is to complain about anything I go directly to retention and always get free shit from them now. It is great and I am hoping it will be the same way with this

Old Post Dec-30-2010 11:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

quote:
I've actually been with Rogers since I was 18. I am a complete retention customer now that literally any time I call if it is to complain about anything I go directly to retention and always get free shit from them now. It is great and I am hoping it will be the same way with this

Wanna call for me? lol

Old Post Dec-30-2010 19:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

I just saw this commercial last night. I had to rewind to see which DJ it was. It is Diplo. And he loves his BB.

Old Post Dec-30-2010 22:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
I just saw this commercial last night. I had to rewind to see which DJ it was. It is Diplo. And he loves his BB.

I guess he DJs in a suit now all the time?!

quote:
It is coming... I swear
There was a lot of talk about it in the last couple of months, so it should be coming out soon.

Thank FUCK! Not that I would really use, just feeling left out that everyone else and their banks get an app :P

As far as anything coming in the new year, just got my Torch, so not about to change anytime soon, the Playbook in Q2 should be enough to hold me over for another year till 2012!

Old Post Dec-31-2010 05:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spiderpig
Senior tranceaddict

I finally got rid of the Blackberry and I don't miss it one bit (I thought I would). I got tired of waiting for them to catch up with the user experiences that Apple and Android provide, and I just don't think they're even in the race anymore, unfortunately.

Old Post Dec-31-2010 16:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for spiderpig Click here to Send spiderpig a Private Message Add spiderpig to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Z
edm sux

quote:
Originally posted by spiderpig
I finally got rid of the Blackberry and I don't miss it one bit (I thought I would). I got tired of waiting for them to catch up with the user experiences that Apple and Android provide, and I just don't think they're even in the race anymore, unfortunately.

Software is just software. Once RIM expands to match Apple and Google's the race will be over. It's the hardware that sets the hard limits.

It's not apparent now, but the iPhone and Nexus are just cheap GSM phones, like the thousands that come out of Japan, but with pretty UIs.

Old Post Dec-31-2010 22:17  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn˛

quote:
Originally posted by Ozmözis
Wanna call for me? lol

LOL... just call and bitch about everything that they have done wrong and you will get to the same status Oz.

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Thank FUCK! Not that I would really use, just feeling left out that everyone else and their banks get an app :P

As far as anything coming in the new year, just got my Torch, so not about to change anytime soon, the Playbook in Q2 should be enough to hold me over for another year till 2012!

As far as the BMO app goes, we just got the update in a newsletter sent out to all the branches monthly that it should be rolling out in the spring. I told you it was just around the corner

And the playbook that is coming out is supposed to blow everything else out of the water apparently. I sometimes really hate new technology cuz it means more money I spend

Old Post Jan-01-2011 12:06 
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

BlackBerry running google apps now?

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-sm...ng-android-apps

Who needs Angry Birds when you have Angry Farm

http://crackberry.com/angry-farm-blackberry

Old Post Feb-25-2011 18:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spiderpig
Senior tranceaddict

People still use Blackberries?

Old Post Feb-25-2011 20:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for spiderpig Click here to Send spiderpig a Private Message Add spiderpig to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

I'm selling a brand new Rogers Blackberry Bold 9780. Still sealed and in the box. PM me if you're interested.

Old Post Feb-25-2011 20:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback--- 2005 Tune Needs IDing ---- [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlpha Duo - "Cycle" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread