Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Intro page to TA website.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sentinal
Playing with 250

Intro page to TA website.

What is with the Unicorn and rainbow thing. Am I missing something or is this some April fools prank.....

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sentinal Click here to Send Sentinal a Private Message Add Sentinal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

LMAO

must be April Fools

thanks for pointing that out... I would have never seen that

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

haha thats funny...unicorns ass

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

LOL.

TA: A place where unicorns and rainbows come togther.

Nice one Del. I was waiting for something like this...

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:28  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
thanks for pointing that out... I would have never seen that

+1

:| LOL Bahaha ...when you hold your mouse over the image "Sorry, No Pot of Gold here" Comes up lol

Last edited by Geoffb3 on Apr-01-2009 at 13:41

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

It's usually on the 'news' page instead of the main one...lol
I wouldn't have caught it either.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:36  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Izra
That's karma.

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
It's usually on the 'news' page instead of the main one...lol
I wouldn't have caught it either.

You're right. I remember a few years ago there was something on the news page about certain music file types that had a virus or something and it caused a frenzie. I don't remember the details exactly, but it was brilliant.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Izra Click here to Send Izra a Private Message Visit Izra's homepage! Add Izra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by PartEgurl
You're right. I remember a few years ago there was something on the news page about certain music file types that had a virus or something and it caused a frenzie. I don't remember the details exactly, but it was brilliant.

The one before that year it was Swamper saying he is giving up on trance and closing down the site.

I remember the responses with people asking him why he would do it, how they love the music. :P hah.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 13:56  Cyprus
Swamper
Webmonstah

It's a bit of an inside joke within the chill out room/music discussion (over the past year especially).

The 'TechnoAddict replacing TranceAddict' April Fools joke was back in 2002 and remains my favourite to date, lol.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-01-2009 14:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
It's a bit of an inside joke within the chill out room/music discussion (over the past year especially).

The 'TechnoAddict replacing TranceAddict' April Fools joke was back in 2002 and remains my favourite to date, lol.

Ah right! Techno addict. lol. The reaction was amazing.

Old Post Apr-01-2009 14:55  Cyprus
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&forumid=16&s=

god i love teh c0r

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-01-2009 14:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Intro page to TA website.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPLEASE help ID this track!! [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJim TC Honywill & Naz feat. Mad M - "Savannah" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread