Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > [DD] TrancEaddicts Unite Chapter 3 - The Stars of Tomorrow
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zharen
Put down the plate

Rasta

Just downloaded it. The download still works from Mirror 2. Only listened to a couple minutes of it and already I'm impressed. All original works from fellow TA's? Wow is all I can say.

Old Post Feb-27-2004 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noonboy
Undead tranceaddict

I'm really impressed, both by the mr's mixing and the productions! Specially Elude - Purgatory. Would've bought it if it was released.

Old Post Feb-27-2004 11:46  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for noonboy Click here to Send noonboy a Private Message Visit noonboy's homepage! Add noonboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlAcKNoVa
Senior tranceaddict

Just finished d/l it, and just by listening to the intro, hoooooooooooly crap I'm going to enjoy this immensely!

Old Post Feb-29-2004 02:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BlAcKNoVa Click here to Send BlAcKNoVa a Private Message Visit BlAcKNoVa's homepage! Add BlAcKNoVa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

God damn this mix is SICK! I finally finished listening to it at work last night and it really made the night go by fast. You guys should be finding a record label willing to commercially sell this. I think it would do great.

Old Post Mar-05-2004 03:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rootable
Senior tranceaddict

thanks - 35minutes to go

i also listened chapter 2 some time ago...
maybe i will give some feedback later when the DL is finished

Old Post Mar-23-2004 10:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rootable Click here to Send Rootable a Private Message Add Rootable to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fatboy
trancEaddict Fatmonstah

Hehe, don't think I've posted anything on this mix yet (in fact, I haven't posted here since september something that darn navy...). It's excellent! Even better than the last one I think. Can't really pick a favorite tune, there were so many good ones Mixing is flawless as usual. Overall a great followup to the two previous ones

Peace

Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-25-2004 20:20  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Fatboy Click here to Send Fatboy a Private Message Add Fatboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Fatboy
Hehe, don't think I've posted anything on this mix yet (in fact, I haven't posted here since september something that darn navy...). It's excellent! Even better than the last one I think. Can't really pick a favorite tune, there were so many good ones Mixing is flawless as usual. Overall a great followup to the two previous ones

Peace

Dude! How are you?

Old Post Mar-26-2004 17:50  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Dude! How are you?

quite! glad to see you back and seemingly alive and well

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Mar-26-2004 19:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Someone send me this set...

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Mar-26-2004 21:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fatboy
trancEaddict Fatmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Dude! How are you?

Hey mate I'm doing fine in the navy. Have been in for 6 months and have 6 more months to go now.

Good to see that the same people are still around here How are things going?

Since I'm quite busy right now I haven't been able to much music wise. The only thing I've finished is a remix of Satellite. Nothing groundbreaking, but I was quite pleased with the result. I also have a few originals coming along nicely, but I haven't had time to finish anything since Rebound for this mix. They are pretty different from what I've done earlier. I'll see if I can upload a clip from my remix of Satellite one of these days.

Peace

Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-26-2004 22:25  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Fatboy Click here to Send Fatboy a Private Message Add Fatboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Fatboy
Hey mate I'm doing fine in the navy. Have been in for 6 months and have 6 more months to go now.

Cool. I also have the army waiting for me in early 2005... just as everything seems to be picking up again

Old Post Mar-30-2004 17:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Cool

time for this to go and not be forgotten

moved to clasic posts forum

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Apr-05-2004 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > [DD] TrancEaddicts Unite Chapter 3 - The Stars of Tomorrow
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this benassi style track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Digress - Baila Para [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread