Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Real
hi!

quote:
Originally posted by TrancePulse
RMB - live @ Go! Park Herfurt (Germany), 07.04.2001

Thank you!!

Old Post Jan-11-2008 08:58  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancePulse
tranceaddict in training

Airpole, both links work fine and start to play directly within my browser when I klick them. I have no idea why this isn't working for you

Old Post Jan-11-2008 22:23  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancePulse Click here to Send TrancePulse a Private Message Add TrancePulse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

quote:
RMB - live @ Go! Park Herfurt (Germany), 07.04.2001

This set is made of win !

Thanks

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Jan-11-2008 22:28  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

Great stuff, a mp3 of that last set would also be cool *hint hint*

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jan-11-2008 23:11  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Branah
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
This set is made of win !

Thanks

+10

Old Post Jan-12-2008 11:23  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Branah Click here to Send Branah a Private Message Visit Branah's homepage! Add Branah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jeronimo_jd
Supreme tranceaddict

thx for the sets, now donwloanding RMB, can't wait to hear this set

Old Post Jan-12-2008 11:59  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for jeronimo_jd Click here to Send jeronimo_jd a Private Message Visit jeronimo_jd's homepage! Add jeronimo_jd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jeronimo_jd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lindt

Really uplifting set. Love to put it on and float away ...

Chicane set uplifting?, this is not uplifting to me, it's a live set, there are pauses between the tracks, there is no flow and there is two time the same track (in another remix). It's more an ambient chill trance mix to me...but the tunes are classics!

Old Post Jan-12-2008 12:03  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for jeronimo_jd Click here to Send jeronimo_jd a Private Message Visit jeronimo_jd's homepage! Add jeronimo_jd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sukhoi29SU
Supreme tranceaddict

Downloaded and listened to the Chicane mix for the first time lastnight. Beautiful set... I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 17:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sukhoi29SU Click here to Send Sukhoi29SU a Private Message Add Sukhoi29SU to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AirPole
Trance, where are you??

quote:
Airpole, both links work fine and start to play directly within my browser when I klick them. I have no idea why this isn't working for you

Well, I tried downloading again, and it STILL doesn't work!

When I just open it in the Firefox web browser, it works normal and the file is being played by Quicktime, but when I download it and try to play it, it gives me an error message.

Can no one convert this to mp3 or something?

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
Jam & Spoon - Stella
Chicane - The Drive Home

- Next Party Stops -

Trance Energy 15th Edition, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, February 23rd.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for AirPole Click here to Send AirPole a Private Message Add AirPole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Unique2701
in deep space

quote:
Originally posted by Airpole

Can no one convert this to mp3 or something?

quote:
Originally posted by emc^2

User name: trance
pwd: addict!

Right-click, save as:

Chicane set 256Kbps - MP3 (109 MB)

If I am the storm, if I am the wonder..
Will I have flashlights, nightmares and sudden explosions?

Old Post Jan-13-2008 17:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Unique2701 Click here to Send Unique2701 a Private Message Visit Unique2701's homepage! Add Unique2701 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Glaniskanis
Vadsig Modale Snollen INC

Thanks so much for hosting this all...
Also great speeds @ 9mb/sec & 10mb/sec for Chicane & RMB

Ive been wanting a good quality version of Chicane for god knows how long

Old Post Jan-13-2008 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Glaniskanis Click here to Send Glaniskanis a Private Message Add Glaniskanis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Paul van Dyk played at L1VE (radiostation) on 19.09.1998

Do you have this in any higher quality than the 192kbps version that's already out there? He played an unreleased track of his called Manadaly in this set, so it'd be cool to get it in higher quality.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRune - Calabria (Club Edit) [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread