Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
akaufma2000
Supreme tranceaddict

This is one of my favorite sets. Please post!

"But perhaps my most special gig was in Central Park [summerstage 2003]. To have 6000 people dancing in the park on a nice summer's evening in New York was incredible, it's something I'll always remember." -PAUL VAN DYK (DJ Mag no12/vol1)

Old Post Jan-05-2008 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for akaufma2000 Click here to Send akaufma2000 a Private Message Add akaufma2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Patski
Supreme tranceaddict

Looking forward to it

Old Post Jan-05-2008 04:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Patski Click here to Send DJ Patski a Private Message Add DJ Patski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hooknife
))(())(())((

quote:
Originally posted by TrancePulse
First, thank you everybody for your overwhelming feedback!

To give you some more infos:
The original recording was done on minidisc. I'm sorry for that, but when I started recording radioshows long before burning your own CDs was affordable (or even possible), the switch from a cassette tape recorder to a md deck seemed to be a safe choice.
Last year I made backups of all my old recordings since MD is in its late phase of dying out and I can't/won't give up the hours of my life that went into all this stuff. To preserve the given quality as it is on MD I made digital copies (via Sonys MZ-RH1, which I only bought for that single reason) and compressed them with Apple Lossless to save at least a little bit of space in comparison to WAV. (Don't fear my choice of Apple Lossless, if you don't use iTunes you can use e.g. VLC to convert it back to WAV.) And that is what I can offer you. I can't promise you how "superior" it will sound to your ears - maybe it won't - but I can save you the second encoding that was done with a codec which was/is famous for its poor quality - that has to count for something?! I think it sounds a little sharper/clearer, but that may be superstition since I'm not an audiophile (and my subconscious mind now *wants* to hear a difference).

Anyway, enough blabla for my second post. Is it okay to post links in here or where am I supposed to so? I couldn't find any forum rules regarding that matter.

Holy shit! Please quit talking and post the damn set.

I love you!

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Old Post Jan-05-2008 04:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hooknife Click here to Send hooknife a Private Message Add hooknife to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AirPole
Trance, where are you??

Hmmm, are you ever gonna post it?

If you are for real, then do you have other old gems lying around?

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
Jam & Spoon - Stella
Chicane - The Drive Home

- Next Party Stops -

Trance Energy 15th Edition, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, February 23rd.

Old Post Jan-05-2008 10:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for AirPole Click here to Send AirPole a Private Message Add AirPole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Pop up a lossless version if you can

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Jan-05-2008 12:07  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pinokio
Supreme tranceaddict

I love this set, and would be great to have it in a better quality =)

I have a question, in wich country and city was this performance?

Thanks

Pepa - Trippin' Again

Mash-ups:
Perasma Vs BT - Swing 2 Gravity (Pepa Live Mash-up)
I Trance You!

Old Post Jan-05-2008 15:30  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for Pinokio Click here to Send Pinokio a Private Message Visit Pinokio's homepage! Add Pinokio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The_G0dfather
faisant cagnard

quote:
Originally posted by Pinokio
I love this set, and would be great to have it in a better quality =)

I have a question, in wich country and city was this performance?

Thanks

Köln, Germany:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...=&threadid=1050

edit: lol not alot to c in that thread i'm noticing now

Old Post Jan-05-2008 15:35  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for The_G0dfather Click here to Send The_G0dfather a Private Message Add The_G0dfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mphreak
Supreme tranceaddict

Looking forward to hear lossless version of this masterpiece. Btw, thanks again Trancepulse for recording this mix. If you have other oldies but goldies sets, please share .

Old Post Jan-05-2008 16:18  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for mphreak Click here to Send mphreak a Private Message Add mphreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancePulse
tranceaddict in training

I'm sorry it took me so long, my upload is very slow.

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

To answer some questions:
No, I'm not kidding, this is for real!
I'm sorry, no video - it was broadcasted live on "L1VE" (german radiostation) as part of an event-series called "Partyservice" (R.I.P.).

Old Post Jan-05-2008 18:17  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancePulse Click here to Send TrancePulse a Private Message Add TrancePulse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The_G0dfather
faisant cagnard

ty

Old Post Jan-05-2008 18:18  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for The_G0dfather Click here to Send The_G0dfather a Private Message Add The_G0dfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by TrancePulse
I'm sorry it took me so long, my upload is very slow.

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

To answer some questions:
No, I'm not kidding, this is for real!
I'm sorry, no video - it was broadcasted live on "L1VE" (german radiostation) as part of an event-series called "Partyservice" (R.I.P.).

Thanks for the effort. It's probably going to take a while since it's in five parts and rapidshare probably still has that time limit bullshit, but thanks nonetheless. Epic.

Old Post Jan-05-2008 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancemaster63
lost in music

Thanks, can't wait to hear it!!

Old Post Jan-05-2008 18:27  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for trancemaster63 Click here to Send trancemaster63 a Private Message Add trancemaster63 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed a name for this Goa trance song [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRonald Van Gelderen - "Crying Out" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread