Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
yumpop
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
i get it now.. every party is 'official'.

anyways, that party looks pretty sick and def something refreshing to the ears.. I'm still waiting for the circoloco line ups to appear (ny and Detroit) to see if they differ. if not by much, I'll prob hit up the one here in nyc to attend something diff on sat in the D.

If a dj playing for Paxahau is doing an event, it is automatically "official" as in they get a cut haha

My view on this as they are-

- two daytime events should not be happening, this is not Miami, it is stupid to start something before 11m

- the boat needs reentry this year since Danny is only good the last two hours duh

- Liason Artists should be ashamed of themselves to charge $50 for their event

- Public Enemy is not to be missed, come on it's Public Enemy

- Old Miami line up was announced in April last time, they need to hurry the fuck up

- Circo Loco needs to get to steppin too and Get Physical needs to make a move

- if you live in NY, seeing anyone from Dirty Bird is a waste, they are here every three months min and they even do their own parties here(just got to find it)

- Slows needs to have their stand at the festival again, those veggie sliders were awesome

-Maceo Plex is annoying and played, you can't turn a second without hearing him, a vid of him, or about him, fuck that

Old Post May-02-2012 21:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yumpop Click here to Send yumpop a Private Message Add yumpop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
LOL. How many times do u need to see Maceo Plex? Once you see him once, you're good for 6 months. Some of these are the same names that play ALL the time in New York and were all over WMC and BPM, not to mention all big events all over the world. Don't you guys get bored of seeing the same names over and over again? Serious questio
There's stil a month left for DEMsomething else will get announced, bpatien
3x. I have seen him live once, dj set once and he played get physical in Miami as Maetrik so that is all I am missing.

Sorry for fuking up ur quote. Not used to my phone lol.

Edit: oops. Cocoon heroes in Miami. Not get phys. My bad. Too much treehouse.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Last edited by MeLLyMeL on May-02-2012 at 22:23

Old Post May-02-2012 22:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kophotovogue
tranceaddict in training

yo i figured I would update you on some new listings:

http://www.movementafterparties.com...ce-parker-more/ http://www.movementafterparties.com/stomp-the-house-4/ http://www.movementafterparties.com...ity-meltdown-2/ http://www.movementafterparties.com...ith-carl-craig/

Old Post May-03-2012 01:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kophotovogue Click here to Send kophotovogue a Private Message Visit kophotovogue's homepage! Add kophotovogue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
i get it now.. every party is 'official'.

anyways, that party looks pretty sick and def something refreshing to the ears.. I'm still waiting for the circoloco line ups to appear (ny and Detroit) to see if they differ. if not by much, I'll prob hit up the one here in nyc to attend something diff on sat in the D.
They probably will. Last year was Visionquest, Cassy, Clockwork, Tale of Us.. omg it was a amazing. Oh and I think Jamie Jones but I took a nap and missed him ;[

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post May-03-2012 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

yay.. i finally want to come to this.

Old Post May-03-2012 03:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
^^ that is mad $$ though. Not sure if I can hit "everything"

It's not bad like WMC parties. ~$20/party is really cheap.

Old Post May-03-2012 03:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kophotovogue
tranceaddict in training

Circo Loco Line up
http://www.movementafterparties.com/circo-loco/

Old Post May-03-2012 17:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kophotovogue Click here to Send kophotovogue a Private Message Visit kophotovogue's homepage! Add kophotovogue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

quote:
Originally posted by itzbryz
I'll make sure you'll have the best time homie!

Dr. Mario Does Detroit

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post May-03-2012 18:08  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by yumpop
If a dj playing for Paxahau is doing an event, it is automatically "official" as in they get a cut haha

My view on this as they are-

- Public Enemy is not to be missed, come on it's Public Enemy

yea I figured that.

+1 on Public Enemy! I believe it'll be very interesting to see them headline and can't wait to see what thats going to be all about.

I was really hoping to see, at least, Damian Lazarus..with that said, Circoloco tix have been bought I'll prob swing by Moodymann's Soul Skate for the beginning hrs to do some laps & bust a move (or my ass lol) and than head over to the clown show thereafter.

Old Post May-03-2012 18:09  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

Just got my ticket in the mail today

Old Post May-05-2012 17:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Ok so...
I'm gonna go but I have some questions

1) hotel recommendations for this late? will it be tough . right now I think it's just one other person and I but maybe we'll find 2 other friends looking to go. 4 would make it easier, i suppose

2) is a car rental necessary?

3) any other pro-tips for the first timer?

Last edited by LAdazeNYnights on May-07-2012 at 03:40

Old Post May-07-2012 00:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights

2) is a car rental necessary?

As in, can I survive on public transport/walking + cabs at night or will that be more expensive than just renting a car (i'm under 25 so rates would be slightly higher)

Old Post May-07-2012 02:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld, banging hardcore track ('93?) [2013] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSquarepusher - "ANIROG D9" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread