Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.07.01 BOUNCE by the Lake Canada Day Beats & BBQ Picnic: Justin Martin, Dj Dan, Dj Sneak,++
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
-g-
Supreme tranceaddict

2012.07.01 BOUNCE by the Lake Canada Day Beats & BBQ Picnic: Justin Martin, Dj Dan, Dj Sneak,++

Bounce presents BOUNCE BY THE LAKE Canada Day Beats, BBQ & Picnic

Our Canada Day party at Keating Channel is typically one of our best parties of the year, and because this July will be the 5th anniversary of BOUNCE we've decided to make this year's party our biggest event yet! Come helps us celebrate Canada Day and 5 years of BOUNCE while some of our favourite DJs provide the beats during an all day and night BBQ patio party!

Featuring:

▪ Our personal wishlist of top notch dj talent
▪ 2 sound stages
▪ Expanded and fully licensed outdoor stage area
▪ 275+ person patio seating
▪ All day BBQ and full service menu
▪ Additional washroom facilities
▪ Free parking
▪ Live visuals by Marinko
▪ Sound by Alieninflux
▪ 6000 sq.ft. of indoor space
▪ and... we'll even be showing the UEFA European 2012 tournament championship game indoors in glorious hd for you hardcore football fans.

So come by early, enjoy some delicious food and drink in the perfect city skyline along with a bevy or 5, and take your pick of music throughout the day!

July 1 Dj Lineup | 1pm - 1am:

Outdoor Stage:
DJ DAN
JUSTIN MARTIN
DJ SNEAK

DJ MES
MIKE GLEESON
MIZ MEGS & G.CUE
ALVARO G

Indoor Stage:
SLEAZEBOT(RICH HOPE & JEFF BUTTON)
TASC
irGO
MATT COLERIDGE
PREACHERMAN

Tickets: $20 early bird, $30 advance, more at the door: http://tickets.linebypass.com/event...beatsBBQpicnic

Limited number of Early Bird tickets are available online until sold out.
Advance tickets available online, from your djs, and at Play De Record and MOOG AUDIO

Keating Channel Pub: 2 Villiers St. (off Cherry just south of Lakeshore)

TTC map:

BIXI map:

Tickets: http://tickets.linebypass.com/event...beatsBBQpicnic

FACEBOOK.COM/BOUNCEHOUSEMUSICTWITTER.COM/BOUNCE_HOUSE#BYTHELAKE

Old Post May-09-2012 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for -g- Click here to Send -g- a Private Message Visit -g-'s homepage! Add -g- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Huge!

Old Post May-09-2012 03:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Goddamn.

Flawless victory.

Old Post May-09-2012 10:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

Old Post May-11-2012 02:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Preacherman
Junior tranceaddict

WOW...Just a bit o' history

If you are going to have a vision, it's best to always start with the end in mind.

As the Summer of 2009 approached BOUNCE wanted to host outdoor parties, but the challenge was finding a place suitable for the types of events they had envisioned.

One May afternoon, after a round of driving golf balls at the DOCKS, I stopped by the Keating Channel Pub for their signature Turkey Club (mmmmm turkey club DOH!!!) and while I was sitting out there on that HUGE PATIO, I looked out upon the channel and over the drawbridge to see the city of Toronto Skyline complimenting my dining experience.

BAM!!! It dawned on me that I had met the owner, 'Shaq', about 4 years prior, through an employee event I hosted there. I run inside and immediatley begin chatting him up about the possibilities of hosting events here over the summer.

I call Justin to let him know, "I think I found your spot." He knew of the place, but had reservations due to the location. Once he stopped by for a meet and greet he was convinced this would be the place.

On Canada Day 2009 BOUNCE by the Lake was born, **A FREE 12 Hour House Music Event. Since that day, BOUNCE and the Keating Channel Pub have been in partnership and the 'House Party' returned to it's roots.

For those that have stepped on the patio from day one you have been witness to the evolving swell House Heads; for those that followed you have expressed your welcomed opinions on the quality of the music and DJS; the FOOD (yes you cannot forget the food; as well the service staff).

BOUNCE by the Lake is an experience. RAIN or SHINE they have delivered; you owe it to yourself to be a part of this.

So don't miss the kick-off event, Sunday the 20th featuring the best local talent to be assembled in one place at one time.

**And for damn sure don't be the one on the other side of the fence come Canada Day!

This is the culmination of BOUNCE's VISION; one that was 5 years in the making and worth every penny! You will hear over 150 trax played by the best Toronto and North America has to offer and they (me included) are stoked to throw the biggest SUMMER party for you.

See you soon.

Preacherman

“…there are now so many records available; so many mixes of most songs that a DJ’s records are fully analogous to the notes of an instrument.” - Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton ‘Last Night a DJ Saved My Life’

Old Post May-11-2012 13:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Preacherman Click here to Send Preacherman a Private Message Visit Preacherman's homepage! Add Preacherman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
houseaddict
Senior tranceaddict

SHIT HOT PARTY HERE!!!!!!

This is amazing man! I'm so happy to be part of this jam. That being said, I have been a die-hard Euro fan for years. I can't friggin wait to watch the FINAL in HD, with some serious tunage going on as well.

here's to the K-blanc's!!

Old Post May-12-2012 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for houseaddict Click here to Send houseaddict a Private Message Add houseaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bringthebeats
Senior tranceaddict

Here's an amazing mix Mike Gleeson put together to help us promote this wicked bash to our crew

Old Post May-17-2012 18:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bringthebeats Click here to Send bringthebeats a Private Message Add bringthebeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

got my ticket today!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post May-31-2012 21:28  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-g-
Supreme tranceaddict

Schematic for the Day so y'all can plan your partying carefully! :)

Old Post Jun-05-2012 04:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for -g- Click here to Send -g- a Private Message Visit -g-'s homepage! Add -g- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-g-
Supreme tranceaddict

We're going to be highlighting a few sets to get y'all in the mood for Canada Day. Luckily for all of us Sleazebot(Jeff Button & Rich Hope) cooked up an unholy concoction of sleazy beats for Houseaddict's wonderful podcast. Enjoy!

http://houseaddict.com

Old Post Jun-06-2012 04:13  Canada
Preacherman
Junior tranceaddict

Ohhh Sooo Excited...

More Music to get you through the next few weeks. See you all on Canada Day EH!!!

“…there are now so many records available; so many mixes of most songs that a DJ’s records are fully analogous to the notes of an instrument.” - Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton ‘Last Night a DJ Saved My Life’

Old Post Jun-06-2012 10:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Preacherman Click here to Send Preacherman a Private Message Visit Preacherman's homepage! Add Preacherman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-g-
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-07-2012 04:18  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.07.01 BOUNCE by the Lake Canada Day Beats & BBQ Picnic: Justin Martin, Dj Dan, Dj Sneak,++
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback_______2003 Track Needs IDing________ [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDark Suite feat. Aura Dark - "Dark Suite Piano" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread