Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Old Post May-10-2012 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Coldplay sucks.

Old Post May-10-2012 04:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

OH MY GOD THE LYRICS ARE SO DEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Old Post May-10-2012 04:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
OH MY GOD THE LYRICS ARE SO DEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Sometiiiiiiimes, even right is wrooooooooooooooooong!

Old Post May-10-2012 04:25  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Because it's terrible music for soft faggots.

I'll cosign for this.

With the exception of "The Scientist" every tune they've done has been cat shit warmed up.

Add to the fact they get more airplay than some commercials, it becomes very annoying.

Vive La Vie or whatever the fuck that awful turd was made me so angry.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post May-10-2012 06:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Lunar Phase 7
"The Scientist"

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post May-10-2012 07:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

God Almighty
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Hm, I'm not exactly with you there, but I do agree it sounds weird hearing him speak in English while sober!

Ps.: Oi, get on Facebook! You can't watch other people's videos and not have an account

Old Post May-10-2012 07:09  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Re: Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?

The real question here is: Lira, how can you hate Kurosawa?
It's come to my attention that not only you dislike Kurosawa, but you also hate his movies, showing a specific abhorrence towards his style and themes. I mean, how can you loathe a powerful movie like Seven Samurai!?
And an original film such as Yojimbo!?
How dare you!?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post May-10-2012 09:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Coldplay is like ordering salad in England. Inoffensive, limp, melancholy and lacking any taste whatsoever unless something crawled into it by accident. I guess its why its popular with millions of tone deaf, middle class imbeciles that cant be provoked into crawling out of the mediocrity that is mainstream music.

Old Post May-10-2012 10:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Lunar Phase 7
With the exception of "The Scientist" every tune they've done has been cat shit warmed up.

This is the only song by Coldplay that I like. It's excellent.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-10-2012 12:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

http://www.last.fm/music/+noredirect/ColdGAY

Coldplay are alright though

Old Post May-10-2012 13:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187

Old Post May-10-2012 13:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDance Song [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Traffic A#1" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread