Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > New Danish law lets homosexuals wed in church
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
there's an argument for free will and predestination. God knows everything that will happen in our lives, but he's also given us free will to accept or reject him.

No, because if he already knows what will happen before hand there there was no free will to make that decision in the first place. You can either have one or the other.

Mostly unrelated though, i am apparently 6 years late for this news but fuck it, i like the way the dutch do things.

Dutch imigration test [article]

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:44  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

God made homosexuals to test their faith! Just like how he made fake dinosaur bones!

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:45  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Why would anyone choose to be homosexual?

People have too much pride in themselves and live as if sin is more enjoyable than God.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:46  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Sin is more enjoyable than God.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:47  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
People have too much pride in themselves and live as if sin is more enjoyable than God.

It certainly IS more enjoyable, hence why it makes God rather angry

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:49  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Sin is more enjoyable than God.

May you come to the knowledge of the kind and compassionate God who loves us more than a mother breastfeeding her child.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:49  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Unless you're gay.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:50  Ireland
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
No, because if he already knows what will happen before hand there there was no free will to make that decision in the first place. You can either have one or the other.

Free will and predestination do sound mutually exclusive, but there's a place for both views though. My pastor debunked me after I said only predestination is legit.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:52  South Korea
srussell0018
Chaostician

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=gay

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:54  Ireland
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:

So, in some alternate reality where God permits or even mandates homosexuality, you (being who you are, right now) have no problem making hot-man love to the man you love? You're actually withholding your boy-toy action figure from another man because God prohibits it? You'd prefer to taste some Richards and tack some Cox to your last-name but, because the Bible tells you so, to a guy you'll say, "hell no?"

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Jun-12-2012 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
So, in some alternate reality where God permits or even mandates homosexuality, you (being who you are, right now) have no problem making hot-man love to the man you love? You're actually withholding your boy-toy action figure from another man because God prohibits it? You'd prefer to taste some Richards and tack some Cox to your last-name but, because the Bible tells you so, to a guy you'll say, "hell no?"

yeah I'll respectfully decline because I have to represent God with the utmost respect. Everything God laid out in the Bible should be understood with common sense, so to do it with another man isn't a good look.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 20:16  South Korea
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
yeah I'll respectfully decline because I have to represent God with the utmost respect. Everything God laid out in the Bible should be understood with common sense, so to do it with another man isn't a good look.

So, basically, if the Bible allowed homosexuality, you'd totally be into that to the exclusion of the opposite sex.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Jun-12-2012 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > New Danish law lets homosexuals wed in church
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2005-2006 house [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRomanthony's Nightvision - Never Fuck (Paul van Dyk Late Night Club Mix) [2011]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread