Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Unintentional Nemesis
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Nou if you ever went to the gym you'd understand you hit a punching bag for exercise not because you're angry with it.

You hang out at the YMCA during family swim time don't you IGK?

Old Post Mar-28-2014 18:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Nou if you ever went to the gym you'd understand you hit a punching bag for exercise not because you're angry with it. As far as Jenny is concerned it's her dad's fault.

Nope, it's my own doing. All I'm saying is I recognize where I learned the behaviour.

Old Post Mar-28-2014 19:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

No, blame your parents and take no responsibility. Life is more fun that way.

My asshole of a brother constantly talks shit about both our parents about how their personalities ruined him and made him the arrogant jerk he is now. He'll talk shit about my dad, literally at the same time he is saying he needs to ask him for money (my brother has a full time job, and he still begs off my dad for spending money and going on holiday).

Old Post Mar-28-2014 19:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
My asshole of a brother constantly talks shit about both our parents about how their personalities ruined him and made him the arrogant jerk he is now. He'll talk shit about my dad, literally at the same time he is saying he needs to ask him for money (my brother has a full time job, and he still begs off my dad for spending money and going on holiday).

Well, your parents seem to be all too willing to throw money at their kids.
Do they know what an ungrateful fuck he is?

What a family...

Old Post Mar-28-2014 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Yea, my dad just laughs. He is living vicariously through my brothers because he is in a band that is actually starting to get regular gigs, something my dad wishes his band had done when he was a kid.

I don't know, my parents are weird.

If I have taken anything away from them though its to be generous to people. I almost always offer to pay for meals when out with friends, or pay for drinks, or taxis (except for when Jake is in town, fuck Jake, Jake can pay for that lol) etc.

Old Post Mar-28-2014 19:40 
Dj Skez
Suspended User

Drunk

A lot of my immigrant cousins who speak broken english and their corny jokes. Especially when they try to reference a movie scene and tell it all wrong..as in, it never happened that way kind of wrong. I hate when an older relative asks me when I'm getting married and what am I wating for? I'm just venting.. To be honest I would love to run into Sushipunk and Nou and IGk. Those 3 are in my list of guys I would love to beat the lights out of. They can suck my dick

Old Post Mar-28-2014 20:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Skez Click here to Send Dj Skez a Private Message Add Dj Skez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Old Post Mar-28-2014 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Why Sushipunk? He's pretty harmless.

Old Post Mar-28-2014 20:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Skez
Suspended User

Because Sushi's obsession with Bas over the years he was actively posting. There was something really gay about their online interactions even though they both claimed they had women in their lives. I would like to elbow Nou's big head and slap the pedophilia out of IGK.

Old Post Mar-28-2014 20:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Skez Click here to Send Dj Skez a Private Message Add Dj Skez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Skez
Because Sushi's obsession with Bas over the years he was actively posting. There was something really gay about their online interactions even though they both claimed they had women in their lives.

Lol! It's Bas who's the gay one.
There is only one thing that annoys me about Sushi, it's his tendency to describe even the most remotely mediocre things as "AWESOME". Grrrr, pet peeve. I guess that is relevant to this thread. Otherwise, he's a perfectly decent guy.

Old Post Mar-28-2014 20:44  United States
Dj Skez
Suspended User

Yeah that's Sushi for you. He'll be like "Hey I just saw a kangaroo hop today and it was awesome mate"

Old Post Mar-28-2014 20:50  United States
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Hahaha. He's worse than Americans in that regard!

Old Post Mar-28-2014 20:53  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Unintentional Nemesis
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown vocal sample [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSander Kleinenberg - "United In Rhythm" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread