Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I, too, agree that ted promo should be cor mod
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Man, just reading through Krista's old posts...that alt took some real commitment, lol.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krysta_101
The Original Alt

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Man, just reading through Krista's old posts...that alt took some real commitment, lol.

Dude, the whole thing was a TRIP. I decided then and there I would never, ever leave this rotting hole.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Krysta_101 Click here to Send Krysta_101 a Private Message Add Krysta_101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I just Googled Kari Sweets to see what she's up to these days. Gatdamn.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

My vote of confidence comes from that fact that no matter how rare the track or set requested, Ted Promo is always there first, and does in fact possess the track/set. Like Colt 45. Every.damn.time.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krysta_101
The Original Alt

Ted Promo is kari sweets.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Krysta_101 Click here to Send Krysta_101 a Private Message Add Krysta_101 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krysta_101
The Original Alt

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
My vote of confidence comes from that fact that no matter how rare the track or set requested, Ted Promo is always there first, and does in fact possess the track/set. Like Colt 45. Every.damn.time.

He's shown me all of his hard drives and they are incredibly large and "behold!"-able.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 14:31  United States
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Krysta_101
I assume based upon your tart response, Trance-M, that Ted Promo is unable to count on you for support in his plight to become a cor moderator, correct?

I'm just not a supporter of alts and think you should fire your campaign alt.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Dec-03-2017 19:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I should be mod, I barely post anyways. Though I dont know anything about comapatuters.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 19:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I should be mod, I barely post anyways. Though I dont know anything about comapatuters.

Each according to his needs?

Old Post Dec-03-2017 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Thats right, we should all be mods! Unite! Let's overthrow this bitch! Swamper and minions beware, Lira, muahahahahahah....

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Old Post Dec-03-2017 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Rave to the grave.
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

djshire, you're a cool nigga.
quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
Agreed. You da man!

Old Post Dec-03-2017 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djshire Click here to Send djshire a Private Message Add djshire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Who, me? Djshire you need to get filled in, son.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 19:54  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I, too, agree that ted promo should be cor mod
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp to ID this great tune from Oslo Nights March/03?! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSharam Jey - Take Control [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread